Ramau the demon warrior

Zeaux

One of my favorite cards rate it please!

Ramau, The Demon Warrior

273350.jpg

Effect:If this card is destroyed or tributed, you can remove one Dark, Warrior or Fiend card from your hand or field from play to special summon this card on your side of the field increasing it ATK by 100 each time that this card is special summnoned by that way.

OK Original Card Grammar fix

If this card is destroyed in battle or used in a Tribute Summon you can remove 1 DARK Attribute monster, 1 Warrior-Type monster or a Fiend-Type monster from your hand or field from play to Special Summon this card to your side of the field increasing this cards ATK points by 100 for every time you activate this effect.

I think you should edit the last bit to say

increasing this monsters ATK points by 100 each time you activate this effect. When this cards ATK reaches 2000 you can no longer activate this effect.

Because it will get way to powerful

7/10

Fixed!

273350.jpg

Effect:If this card is destroyed in battle or used in a Tribute Summon you can remove 1 DARK Attribute monster, 1 Warrior-Type monster or a Fiend-Type monster from your hand or field from play to Special Summon this card to your side of the field increasing this cards ATK points by 100 for every time you activate this effect. When this cards ATK reaches 2000 you can no longer activate this effect.

Fixed!

273350.jpg

Effect:If this card is destroyed in battle or used in a Tribute Summon you can remove 1 DARK Attribute monster' date=' 1 Warrior-Type monster or a Fiend-Type monster from your hand or field from play to Special Summon this card to your side of the field increasing this cards ATK points by 100 for every time you activate this effect. When this cards ATK reaches 2000 you can no longer activate this effect.

[/quote']

Sweet you fixed it nice i think you will make a great card maker you just need to work on you Grammar

soz i cant help you with the booster pack creation

but well done with updated effect ill give it a 9/10 as well coz your a new friend and a new user!

Archived