Anarkius, the Divine Warrior

Zeaux

One of my favorite cards

Anarkius, the Divine Warrior

273350.jpg

Effect:Tribute all monsters on your side of the field and 1500 Life Points to destroy all cards on your oponent side of the field and inflict 300x the number of cards on your oponent side of the field destroyed as a direct damage to your oponent.

Rate it please

[align=center]Obsidian Rating

(OCG Fix)

You can Tribute all monsters you control and pay 1500 Life Points to destroy all cards your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards destroyed by this effect x 300.

(My Suggestion) - If I may, let me rewrite the effect to something different.

You can Tribute 3 monsters you control and pay 1500 Life Points to destroy all cards your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards destroyed by this effect x 300.

(Grading)

OCG - 1/2

Picture - 2/2

Usefulness - 2/2

Balance - .5/2

Total - 5.5/8

Grade - B

(Review)

A very nice try.

Your OCG is nice. It needs to be touched up a little though. I'm the OCG Teacher for Duel Academia. Feel free to PM me at anytime for advice on OCG. Or better yet, just join the Academia (Click the banner in my signature.)

The Picture is very nice. Though not a "Yugioh" kind of art because the warrior is 3D-ish.

I rewrote your effect because it's broken. "Tribute all monsters you control" can be anything. Even if the warrior is the only monster you control. Tributing 3 for a field nuke seems about right.

Overall, a nice try for a newbie. I look forward to seeing more.[/align]

This Obsidian-guy is amazing.........

Anyway' date=' good card.

[/quote']

Amazing? Well, thank you. I'm just trying to help new card makers get on their feet, y'know? I'm not the kind of member that trash talks new members because they don't know better. I try to help them out and teach them the ropes.

Anyway, this isn't the topic to discuss this. Sorry about that ;)

Whoa!! thanks too much

see my other card daichi159 helped

me on the OCG

273350.jpg

Effect:If this card is destroyed in battle or used in a Tribute Summon you can remove 1 DARK Attribute monster, 1 Warrior-Type monster or a Fiend-Type monster from your hand or field from play to Special Summon this card to your side of the field increasing this cards ATK points by 100 for every time you activate this effect. When this cards ATK reaches 2000 you can no longer activate this effect.

Archived