E-Hero Father Ocean

Domi the Mystery

I was inactive for almost a month! Well here is the new card! I've played the YGO World Championship 2007 on a nintendo DS emulator. I had a Dunames Dark Witch and a Neos in my hand. :D I wanted to make a ''Dunames Dark Neos'', but i didnt found a good pic for it. Then i sawed Father Wolf's picture of a blue guy. So here it is!

[align=center]Elemental Hero Father Ocean

e-hero-ocean.jpg[/align]

Effect:

You can Special Summon this card, by Tributing 1 ''Elemental Hero Ocean''. If this card is Special Summoned that way, it gains 500 ATK. Each time, this card destroys a Defense Position monster, you can draw 1 card. In addition, you must discard 1 card. When this card is destroyed, instead of sending it to the Graveyard, remove it from play.

Pic from Father Wolf!

[align=center]Obsidian Rating

(OCG Fix)

You can Special Summon this card by Tributing a face-up "Elemental Hero Ocean" you control. If this card is Special Summoned in this way, it gains 500 ATK. Each time this card destroys a Defense Position monster, draw 1 card, then discard 1 card. When this card is destroyed, it is removed from play instead of being sent to the Graveyard.

(Grading)

OCG - 1/2

Picture - 2/2

Usefulness - 1/2

Balance - 1/2

Total - 5/8

Grade - B-

(Review)

New Hero Support? Great....I'd love to see Jaden's Card Collection :P

Your OCG is quite nice....you just seem to have a comma fetish. I am the OCG Teacher for Duel Academia. Feel free to send me a PM for OCG help.

Wolfy-boy always seems to make great pics doesn't he? People use his pictures AAAAAALLLLL the time....and they never get old somehow O_O

Your card seems a lil overpowered. Being able to Special Summon a 3300 ATK beatstick monster by tributing a weakling seems a bit much dont'cha think? According to the effect's wording though, this may be able to be used in combination with Dark World monsters....since the discard comes AFTER the cost.

Overall, very nice....just try to avoid so many commas next time k? ;)[/align]

Archived