Field Cards

Jedimike155

It's been awhile since I've done this, so they probably will suck.

Anyways, these are all field cards.

255270.jpg

(this one will suck, I don't know why I made it)

255270.jpg

255270t.jpg

Effect: When this card is activated, remove all cards in both Players' Graveyards from play.

As long as this card is on the field, all cards that are sent to the Graveyard are removed from play instead.

When a card is removed from play, increase the owner's lifepoints by 500

This card cannot be removed from the field. other than by the activation of another Field-spell.

The owner of this card cannot activate another Field-spell.

When this card is removed from the field, inflict 200 points of damage to both players X the number of cards they have removed from play.

If any player has no cards removed from play when this card is removed from the field, inflict damage to his lifepoints equal to 500 X the number of cards in his hand.

255270.jpg

"Mystical Space" has a similar effect to the anime-only "The Seal of Oricalcos" (Season 4 "Waking the Dragons") which allows you to control up to ten monsters...

Most of the cards seem pretty overpowered, but I like the image from "Mystical Space". The others could do with some work.

Overall, 6/10.

"Mystical Space" has a similar effect to the anime-only "The Seal of Oricalcos" (Season 4 "Waking the Dragons") which allows you to control up to ten monsters...

That's sort of where I got the idea' date=' except it's not indestructible.

Anyways, I got a few more. I tried not to make them too powerful, this time.

I posted too soon, I'm still adding them.

[img']http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/7476/255270.jpg[/img]

255270.jpg

I also remade the Infinite Desert.

Archived