Shyn, Dragon of the Light (Pronounced Shine) READ BEFORE POSTING PLEASE

Infinitus

[align=center]Obsidian Rating

(OCG Fix)

1 LIGHT Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner LIGHT monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can discard 2 cards to destroy all face-up DARK monsters on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a DARK monster. While this card is face-up on the field, all LIGHT monsters gain 500 ATK except this card.

(Grading)

OCG - 1/2

Picture - .5/2

Usefulness - 1/2

Balance - 2/2

Total - 4.5/8

Grade - C++

(Review)

Anti-Dark Synchro? What will we think up next? ;)

Your OCG is a little broken. I am the OCG Teacher for Duel Academia (Signature) and you're free to send me a message when you're unsure about a card's wording.

The picture is what really hurt you. It's Overused (Seriously....OVERUSED) and on top of that, it's blurry as hell. I've actually seen many Light Dragon pictures. Just search a little harder next time, k? :)

The card isn't actually very useful unless you're against a DAD deck. Even then, getting 3 Light monsters on the field at once is hard enough...unless you run Lightsworn. Besides, in a DAD deck, they would be sure to have Solemn Judgment or Royal Oppression waiting in the Spell and Trap Zone.

Overall, a good try. Just really take the time to make the card as perfect as possible. I hope to see more :)[/align]

PLEASE DON'T MIND THE PICTURE OR ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I SHOULD PROBABLY CLEARIFY THAT. though I appreciate the comment. Thank you :D

No offence, but if you don't want to be judged for the picture, then this should be in Any Other Cards. This is Realistic Cards. So the card should be as realistic as possible. That goes for the picture too.

As for a better quality pic, i've seen this picture on Photobucket before. Just search "Light Dragon" and it will show up.

2cf48t3.png

try this.

love the card btw.

also...

Any OCG errors I'd appreciate if you fixed.

A Synchro Summon of this card can only be conducted with 3 or more LIGHT monsters. When this card is Synchro Summoned you can discard 2 cards from your hand to destroy all DARK monsters on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a DARK monster. As long as this card remains face-up on the field increase the ATK of all other LIGHT monsters by 500.

Picture is overused on this board

It seems like an extremely hard card in order to summon. 3 light monsters have to be used and have to add up to 8 stars.

Apart from the use against dark cards, I'd rather spend the synchro cards summoning a monster which has a better generic effect.

don't get me wrong, this card can still kick butt and utterly own a Dark deck with its effects

good attempt 6.5/10

Picture is overused on this board

It seems like an extremely hard card in order to summon. 3 light monsters have to be used and have to add up to 8 stars.

Apart from the use against dark cards' date=' I'd rather spend the synchro cards summoning a monster which has a better generic effect.

don't get me wrong, this card can still kick butt and utterly own a Dark deck with its effects

good attempt 6.5/10

[/quote']

Just run a light deck. I made a Tuner for it, and of course, every deck has it's 1-2 star monsters. Thanks for the rate

all good bu't horrible picture so 7/10

I know' date=' I have a hard time with pictures

did you try saving it to your computer and then uploading the file?

Yeah, I did.

Archived