Zeaux

Beasts cards set!!

[spoiler=Booster Pack 1]booster1.jpg

[spoiler=Booster Pack 2]booster2z.jpg

I am chosing who pack i will use so if anyone have a sugestion for the pack tell me!!

credits for the booster pack go to yangninja!!

256602.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards. Once per turn, by removing from play 1 card that you control and 1 card on your opponent's Graveyard, select 1 monster from both players Graveyard and Special Summon that monster to your field. Your opponent can pay 1000 Life Points to negate this card's effect and each time that your opponent does this, decrease the ATK of "Arkantos, the Divine Werewolf'" by 500.

256602.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]If this card battles an opponents monster during your Battle Phase, it cannot declare an attack during your next turn. Once per turn, by discarding 1 card from your hand, select 1 monster your opponent controls and switch control to your field, it cannot attack during this turn, during the End Phase after this effect has activated, destroy the monster and inflict damage to both players Life Points equal to the half the original DEF of the destroyed monster.

256602.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Increase this cards ATK by 200 for each Beast-Type or Beast-Warrior-Type monster on the field. Each your opponent destroy a Beast-Type or Beast-Warrior-Type monster on the field increase the ATK of all Beast-Type and Beast-Warrior-Type monster on the field by 1000.

273350.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Select one moster that you control, if the selected monster attack roll a die, if is 1, 2 or 3 double the ATK of the monster, if 4, 5 or 6 half the ATK of the monster.

256602.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]For each monster on your side of the field (except this card) increase the ATK of this card by 400 also by discarding 3 cards from your hand this monster can attack your oponent directly.

256602i.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card can attack your oponent directly only one time on the duel. If you use this effect your oponent can attack you directly with one monster that he control. If this card attack with a ATK higher than DEF of the monster inflict the difference to your oponent life points.

273350.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is destroyed by battle you can pay 500 Life Points to remove this card from play, if you use that effect select one Beast-Type or a Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your Deck or Graveyard and add it to your hand.

273350.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Beast-Type, Beast-Warrior-Type and Plant-Type monsters on the field cannot be destroyed by a card effect.

273350d.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Tribute Summoned by tributing three Beast-Type or Beast-Warrior-Type monster that you control. If this card attack you can select one of those effects: "This card can attack twice during the same row. "Double the ATK of this card only during the battle damage calculation.

273350.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Increase the ATK of this card by 300 for each card with "Wolf" or "Werewolf" in it's card name (Except this card). If this card is the only monster card that you control half it ATK.

273350l.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Select one monster that you control and equip this card to it. If your oponent attack remove the attacking monster from play. If this card or the equiped monster is destroyed return all monsters removed from play by this effect to the field increasing it's ATK by 500.

273350.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]If this card destroy a monster you can select one Magic or Trap card on the field and destroy it. If this card attack a Attack Position monster destroy this card.

273350.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card can only be Tributte Summoned or Set by tributing one Beast-Type or Beast-Warrior-Type monster that you control.If this card attack with a ATK higher than DEF of the monster inflict the difference to your oponent life points. Once per turn during your Main Phase you can tributte one monster that you control to inflict 500 points of direct damage to your oponent.

273350.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Beast-Type and Beast-Warriors-Type monsters is not affected by Trap cards. If a Beast-Type or Beast-Warriors-Type monster is destroyed you can pay 500 Life Points to put the destroyed monster on the top of your Deck.

273350.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]If this card is destroyed by a level 6 or higher monster inflict 2500 points of Direct Damage to your oponent.

273350.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]As long this card is exists in your Graveyard during each of your Standby Phase you must pay half of your Life Points to Special Summon this card to your side of the field in Attack Position.

273350.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Special Summon one Level 4 or lower monster with 'Wolf' or 'Werewolf' from your Graveyard to your side of the field. Remove the selected monster from play during the End Phase after you activated this card.

273350q.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]If this card destroy a monster put one Counter on this card. Decrease the ATK of this card by 200 for each Counter on this card. When this card have 5 Counters on it destroy it and half your oponent's Life Points.

OCG fix again mate!

[spoiler=Arkantos, the Divine Werewolf]

This card is not effected by your opponents Trap Cards. Once per turn by removing 1 card in your opponents Graveyard and 1 card on your side of the field from play, both players then select 1 monster in their Graveyards and Special Summon the selected card on your side of the field. Your opponent can pay 1000 Life Points to negate this effect, when your opponent does this decrease the ATK points of this card by 500 points.

[spoiler=Nightmare Werewolf]

If this card battles an opponents monster it cannot attack until the end of your next turn. Once per turn by discarding 1 card from your hand you can select 1 monster on your opponents side of the field and take control of it but it cannot declare battle. During the End Phase of the turn you activated this effect destroy the monster and inflict half the monsters original DEF points as damage to either playes Life Points.

Use a Spoiler for the effect like I have done for the corrections here is one for example

[spoiler=Effect/Lore]

1. open square bracket

2. type spoiler

3. =

4. Effect/Lore or whatever the spoiler is on

5. Write in what you want in main text

6. open bracket /spoiler close square bracket

all in all i like the idea 7/10

Use a Spoiler for the effect like I have done for the corrections here is one for example

[spoiler=Effect/Lore]

1. open square bracket

2. type spoiler

3. =

[spoiler=TITLE] CONTENT [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Effect/Lore]

1. open square bracket

2. type spoiler

3. =

[spoiler=TITLE] CONTENT [/spoiler]

That's an eaiser explination

thanks again but

you understood wrong

the effct of arkantos

'both players then select 1 monster in their Graveyards and Special Summon the selected card on your side of the field'

is not that what i wanted to say

is' i chose one monster from mi graveyard or the oponent graveyard'

but thanks anyway if i sayed anithing wrong

its beacause im from brazil and do not do scholl for english

i learned playng video game XD

Also no space between the dash on ethier side of Beast and Warrior

so it should be like this

Beast-Warrior

thanks again but

you understood wrong

the effct of arkantos

'both players then select 1 monster in their Graveyards and Special Summon the selected card on your side of the field'

is not that what i wanted to say

is' i chose one monster from mi graveyard or the oponent graveyard'

but thanks anyway if i sayed anithing wrong

its beacause im from brazil and do not do scholl for english

i learned playng video game XD

Oh Ok that is a bit eaiser to understand! XD :D

This card is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards. Once per turn, by removing from play 1 card that you control and 1 card on your opponent's Graveyard, select 1 monster from both players Graveyard and Special Summon that monster to your field. Your opponent can pay 1000 Life Points to negate this card's effect and each time that your opponent does this, decrease the ATK of "Arkantos, the Divine Werewolf'" by 500.

Quite a weird effect - hard to fix :?

If this card battles an opponents monster during your Battle Phase, it cannot declare an attack during your next turn. Once per turn, by discarding 1 card from your hand, select 1 monster your opponent controls and switch control to your field, it cannot attack during this turn, during the End Phase after this effect has activated, destroy the monster and inflict damage to both players Life Points equal to the half the original DEF of the destroyed monster.

[align=center]Rating:

(X/10) (X/80)

OCG - 3

Pictures - 6

Effect idea - 6

Playability - 6

Believability - 7

Fairness - 5

Originality - 7

Stats - 8

Overall;

48/80

55% - C+

Personal Opinion:

Good, slightly original, decent for new cards, needs a lot of work and your OCG could use some tweaking, just revise the fixes and hopefully you will end up a perfect Card Maker :D

[/align]

OCG revision;

OCG revision;

[align=center]graveyard = Graveyard

deck/ hand/ field = Deck/ hand/ field

your side of the field = you control

your opponents side of the field = your opponent controls

tribute = Tribute

ATK/ DEF points = ATK/ DEF

destroy (from hand) = discard

end phase = End Phase

ATK mode = Attack Position

DEF mode = Defence Position

more... but, these are the most common.[/align]

(Consider this a one-off, I don't usually fix the OCG and rate like this, your lucky I'm in a good mood).

(Consider this a one-off, I don't usually fix the OCG and rate like this, your lucky I'm in a good mood).

Increase this cards ATK by 200 for each Beast-Type or Beast-Warrior-Type monster on the field. Each your opponent destroy a Beast-Type or Beast-Warrior-Type monster on the field increase the ATK of all Beast-Type and Beast-Warrior-Type monster on the field by 1000.

The effect affects all Beast's on the field and not just your own, could be tactical...

Awesome cards and the booster for your set is awesome' date=' I wish I could make a booster as good as yours, but dreamers get know where! ^^"

9/10, plz add more!

[/quote']

Really thanx!!

it make fell happy and do more cards XD

Anyway if you have cards that you want i post on this set

just send me a private message ok!!

Archived