First Card - Chimera Dragon

yangninja

My first ever card made using the Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker

[spoiler=Old Card]

chimeradragonultrarare.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is summoned, place 5 counters on this card. This card gains 1 counter during each of your standby phases. This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for each counter on it. You can remove 5 counters in order to destroy every card on your opponent's field and deal damage equal to the number of cards destroyed X 300.If you activate this effect, you cannot attack this turn.

chimeradragonultrarare.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card gains 1 counter during each of your standby phases. This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for each counter on it. You can remove 5 counters in order to destroy every card on your opponent's field and deal damage equal to the number of cards destroyed X 300.If you activate this effect, you cannot attack this turn.

I'm not exactly sure how balanced this card is.... but you be the judge

The arwork is cool and the OCG is allright' date=' that's good.

It seems a little overpowered by it already having 5 counters on it when summoned, I mean, you can wipe out the opponents field when it's summoned! My proposal is that it's summoned without counters.

Other than that, It's pretty cool. n_n 8/10.

[/quote']

I see what you mean; perhaps It could be summoned without counters; however in that case I will have to boost its original stats by 200 more in order to give it a bigger chance of survival.

Correct OCG: This card gains 1 counter during each of your Standby Phases. This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for each counter on it. You can remove 5 counters to destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of cards destroyed x 300. If you activate this effect, you cannot attack this turn.

Archived