My First Card, Please Rate

Black-Rose

Emm, i am new...and i made a card and...well here it is!

270556.jpg

When this card is Summoned, place 1 Night Counter on this card. During your Standby Phase, if this card has 1 Night Counter, you can remove it. If you do, during your next Standby Phase, negate this effect and place 1 Night Counter on this card. If this card has 1 Night Counter, it can attack twice in the same Battle Phase. If it does not have any Night Counter, it cannot declare an attack. When this card has 1 Night Counter, this card loses 1000 ATK.

Sorry, i don't remember the artist.

Cool idea and image, but some of your OCG (Original Card Grammar) is wrong. I suggest asking an experienced member to correct it for you, because I'm a little shaky on mine right now also. Very nice for a first card though! 9/10 once you fix the OCG. Also add the name of the artist/where you got the image.

Cool idea and image' date=' but some of your OCG (Original Card Grammar) is wrong. I suggest asking an experienced member to correct it for you, because I'm a little shaky on mine right now also. Very nice for a first card though! 9/10 once you fix the OCG. Also add the name of the artist/where you got the image.

[/quote']

Thanx by the post, I need help with the OCG...But Thanx.

Cool idea and image' date=' but some of your OCG ([b']Official[/b] Card Grammar) is wrong. I suggest asking an experienced member to correct it for you, because I'm a little shaky on mine right now also. Very nice for a first card though! 9/10 once you fix the OCG. Also add the name of the artist/where you got the image.

It's Official Card Grammar not Original Card Grammar..

Good OCG for a newbie, 9.1/10.

When this card is Summoned, put 1 Night Counter on this card. During your Standby Phase, if this card has 1 Night Counter, you can remove it. If you do, during your next Standby Phase, negate this effect and put 1 Night Counter on this card. If this card has 1 Night Counter, it can attack twice in the same Battle Phase. If it does not have any Night Counter, it cannot declared an attack. When this card has 1 Night Counter, this card loses 1000 ATK.

When this card is Summoned' date=' put 1 Night Counter on this card. During your Standby Phase, if this card has 1 Night Counter, you can remove it. If you do, during your next Standby Phase, negate this effect and put 1 Night Counter on this card. If this card has 1 Night Counter, it can attack twice in the same Battle Phase. If it does not have any Night Counter, it cannot declared an attack. When this card has 1 Night Counter, this card loses 1000 ATK.

[/quote']

i figure you was coming to help sooner of later lol that was fast

When this card is Summoned' date=' p[b']lace[/b] 1 Night Counter on this card. During your Standby Phase, if this card has 1 Night Counter, you can remove it. If you do, during your next Standby Phase, negate this effect and place 1 Night Counter on this card. If this card has 1 Night Counter, it can attack twice in the same Battle Phase. If it does not have any Night Counter, it cannot declare d an attack. When this card has 1 Night Counter, this card loses 1000 ATK.

Archived