Magnetix Force Set [Not finished]

Chileno4Live

~Hey guys~

This is a new set i made, i'm new on here, and i've been learning on how to write OCG in the way it's supposed to be. Between some words, i've added extra spaces in order to make the line hit the border, or at least almost hit the border, just like a real card. I hope you like 'em.

I'll keep adding more cards!!

111264.jpg111264j.jpg

111264x.jpg111264.jpg111264m.jpg111264z.jpg

111264w.jpg111264.jpg

Suggestions and Rates are highly Appreciated, i'm going to make Support for these aswell :)

Thnx guys for your comments. I'll try to get some other pictures, but it'll be difficult since i need to find pictures which happens to have to do with magnets AND all look together.

@darkalterkazuma: Thnx for your reaction, i've i knew they were from magic, i wouldn't be using them, but thnx for your other 2 positive reactions :)

@OodestrOo: Thnx for your reaction, i'm happy with the part you find the OCG quite good :D. It looks like my concept is good, so i just need to change the pictures.

EDIT: Wow it's hard to find pictures that happens to be related to magnets >_<;

EDIT2: Thnx for your new rating, at least it's better :P. I'm still trying to find some pictures >.<;

These are definitely MTG images, most of them are the Arcbound Archetypes from MTG...

Anywho, what's with the weird spacing in between the words in the effects of your cards? Maybe it's me but I see the words in the effects have awkward spacing.

Surprisingly I don't see any wording errors and since I like MTG the images are supreme!

8.5/10

I did the extra spacings on purpose to make the text hit the borders of the text box, just like real cards. I don't know how to do it without the spacings, perhaps someone can link me to a thread? I won't mind if i need PS, i got it:P Thnx for your rating, and why is it so suprisingly that there are no wording errors? You shouldn't judge someone just because of his amount of posts :P

Archived