I was bored, so I....[UPDATED]

BulletMan

[align=center]Hello YCM.

I've been bored, so I thought 'Why not make a Gladiator Beast monster?'

My answer was 'Yes. Make one.' So I looked up a beasty image (made by Haris). Then I looked up information on GB's.

I eventually came across the words "rudiarius". In English, that means: Free Gladiator. So after making the name look 'cooler', I did research on the original cards.

With the OCG done (may be an error or 2 or none) I was totally ready to create my personal Gladiator Beast.

Everybody! Say Hello to:

[spoiler=[color=#FF0000]Gladiator Beast Rudiari[/color]]

64584.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#FF0000]Lore;[/color]]

When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" monster, look at the bottom 3 cards of your Deck and select each 1 that is a "Gladiator Beast" monster. Return cards on your opponent controls to his/her hand for each "Gladiator Beast" monster selected. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked, you can return it to the Deck to Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck, except "Gladiator Beast Rudiari".

I'm hoping my masterpiece, turns out to be worth it. And would you say it's a good 'Gladiator Beast'?

So Rate/Fix![/align]

"your opponent's side of the field" = opponent controls.

No need to fix that. Both of them are right.

Well usually the new cards have your opponent controls' date=' side of the field thing is old.

[/quote']

That, and it was longer compared to the new one.

I still prefer the opponent's side of the field...I'm more of a classic card collector so I usually like to go by classic terms and phrases. lol. I'd honestly have to give it a 9.5+/10, I don't care what anyone else thinks. The OCG is like...awesome! The pic is also awesome, and goes with teh awesome pic! The Lvl and ATK/DEF are balanced, and Beast-Warriors are awesome! And yes, I know I use the word awesome too much, but that's becasue this card is fricking awesome!!! ^__^

Guest Chaos Pudding

What's the point of selecting the Gladiator Beasts? I mean, it just seems kinda pointless. You can just reveal the bottom 3 cards of your deck, and for each Glad revealed, return a card your opponent controls to its owner's hand.

What's the point of selecting the Gladiator Beasts? I mean' date=' it just seems kinda pointless. You can just reveal the bottom 3 cards of your deck, and for each Glad revealed, return a card your opponent controls to its owner's hand.

[/quote']

Since GB's like to go back and forth through the Deck and it being shuffled, this card abuses them, but on a lower level.

Archived