"Unbanning Cost" card series

burnpsy

As they come, they see their favourite cards banned. Their strategy is in ruins! Wait! There is still a way! Unlock the power of the banned with the new "Unbanning Cost" series of cards!

[align=center][spoiler=Unbanning Cost 1 - The Limit]UnbanningCost1-TheLimit.jpg?t=1241040087

If this card' date=' "Unbanning Cost 2 - The Half-Limit", "Unbanning Cost 3 - The Unlimited" and "Unbanning Cost 4 - All" are all present in your deck at the start of a Duel, your deck may contain Banned Cards. However, the Banned Cards that are in your deck may not be played unless this card, "Unbanning Cost 2 - The Half-Limit", "Unbanning Cost 3 - The Unlimited" and "Unbanning Cost 4 - All" are face-up on your side of the field. As long as this card is face-up on your side of the field, you may not use any Limited Cards. Only one copy of this card may be present in your deck.[/quote']

[spoiler=Unbanning Cost 2 - The Half-Limit]UnbanningCost2-TheHalf-Limit.jpg?t=1241040087

As long as this card is face-up on your side of the field' date=' you may not use any Semi-Limited Cards. Only one copy of this card may be present in your deck.[/quote']

[spoiler=Unbanning Cost 3 - The Unlimited]UnbanningCost3-TheUnlimited.jpg?t=1241040089

As long as this card is face-up on your side of the field' date=' you may not use any Cards that are not present on the Forbidden/Limited List except for cards with "Unbanning Cost" in their name. Only one copy of this card may be present in your deck.[/quote']

[spoiler=Unbanning Cost 4 - All]UnbanningCost4-All.jpg?t=1241040088

You must pay half of your life points at the start of each of your turns. If you cannot' date=' this card is destroyed. Only one copy of this card may be present in your deck.[/quote']

[/align]

Don't think so...These cards would mean your opponent has the right to go through your Deck before the beginning of each Duel.

...or you could simply show the 4 cards to your opponent before each game...

I don't see the point in using these 4 cards in order to allow me to have banned cards in my deck. It's too much hassle

...That's the entire point.

to much hassle plus if you use the banned cards you get game loss if you use them before unbanning cost.

..This is why you simply DON'T. I see no problem here.

I think you're all missing the point, this is MEANT to be ridiculously underpowered. Anyone who would want to use banned cards would have to deal with it. Also, it's a trap simply to make it more difficult to search. xD

If it was MEANT to be ridiculously under-powered, why make it?

Anyway, I would not use these for any banned card. Raigeki and CED are good, but not remotely worth 4 Continuous Trap cards, one of which cuts my LP each turn.

Interesting concept, horrible approach.

Archived