Lightsworn Synchro set.

Zenharu

kyara.jpg

w333.png

[spoiler=effect]This card can be Special Summoned from the Graveyard by sending the top three cards of your deck to the Graveyard. If you do, remove this card from play when it is removed from the field.

zakonia.jpg

w333.png

[spoiler=effect]"Kyara, Lightsworn Prodigy" + 1 or more LIGHT non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Special Summoned activate one of the following effects depending on the amount of "Lightsworn" monsters of different names in your Graveyard:

1-4 - This card can be tributed to Special Summon 1 "Judgment Dragon" card from your deck ignoring the summoning conditions.

5+ - "Lightsworn" monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. You can remove any number of "Lightsworn" monsters from your Graveyard to have this card gain 300 ATK x the number of cards removed. This can be activated on Either player's turn.

At the end phase of your turn, send the top 4 cards from your deck to the Graveyard.

The images were google searched, but I know they were both from DeviantArt.

I wish I could have made my own images that looked more like the Lightsworn cards. =/

You might want to write the effect of "Zakonia, Lightsworn Savior" under the card, i can't read it this way and i won't try to read it this way.

Kyara, Lightsworn Prodigy:

This card looks balanced enough, though i think it's a copy of Plaguespreader Zombie. You just changed the cost. It does have a different level than Plaguespreader, so i give you a

8/10

Ok, Kyara Lightsworn prodigy is a great concept and would add another dimension to the lightsworns, my only concern is that she is very splashable into other decks and people would start using her as their second plaguespreader zombie. Perhaps adding another condition to that effect would help make her more balanced, eg: "If this card and 2 other "Lightsworn" monsters with different names are in your graveyard, you can send the top 3 cards of your deck to the graveyard to special summon this card. If this card is special summoned by this effect, remove it from play when it is removed from the field."

The synchro monsters JD summoning ability is a good concept, but may be a bit overpowered. Will rate when fixed.

PICTURES ARENT EVERYTHING MANY OCG ERRORS FROM WAT IS SEE 5.9/10

Um, excuse me? Point them out please. Or have you not been around to some of these other threads. "THis crature is strong and vary niev, be ware of its affect. when dis card is speshal summnd draw 2 cards from your grave."

...Yeah. My OCG is terrible.

I came up with an idea to revise the cards, but I can't do it here at school. I'll post the effects here.

Kyara: (above effect) + when there are 2 other lightsworns in this grave.

This is the condition to mill and special it.

Zakonia: Ignore the original effect.

If a Lightsworn monster you control would be destroyed by a card effect, tribute this card to negate and destroy the card. At the end phase, you can tribute 1 Lightsworn monster to special summon this card from the graveyard.

Also, if you have 4 or more lightsworns of different names in your graveyard, lightsworn monsters cannot bet targeted by your opponent's card effects.

Archived