====---[!.:Celebration:.!]All my skills[2 Year Anniv.]---====

•:Elonar:•

[align=center]Hey, after working very hard on this card, I have finally finished it and am posting it. It is very special to me, because I made it in celebration for my 2 year anniversery with my fiance. Its name Blazing Winged Impetus, actually means Blazing Winged Passion, which I believe describes our love.

If anyone here thinks I am being too mushy, buzz off

Anyway, I am posting 3 different variations of the picture. Each version has different effects applied, as I was trying to get as close as I could to a real card look. Just tell me which version is best and then rate that one.

Initial Render From Planet Renders

And here they are

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is Summoned, increase its ATK and DEF by 100 for each card remaining in your Deck. When this card declares an attack, activate one of the following effects based on this cards ATK:

. 3000+: Destroy 1 card on your side of the field. If it is a Monster Card, you lose Life Points equal to its DEF.

. 2000+: Both you and your opponent lose 500 Life Points, and cannot attack until your 2nd End Phase after attacking with this card.

. 1000+: Destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field other than the target of this attack. If it is a Monster Card, reduce the ATK and DEF on the defending monster by the DEF on the monster destroyed. If it is a Spell Card, you can return 1 Spell Card in your Graveyard to your Deck. If it was a Trap Card, negate this attack.

This was my final product, and also my favorite.

Dragon.png

This one was like my 3/7th try or so, much Brighter, but not as realistic

dragon3.png

This was the initial version I made.

dragon2.png[/align]

Also the card is OP >_> the first thing you can have over 3000 ATK, also you can place or set spell or trap cards to prevent the first effect from doing any real damage to you, but later in the game it is still weird the second effect, look you stop yourself from attacking. So a lot of stuff is not necasarry.

I dont really understand : /

The only way to beable to get it have 3000 ATK is if you summon it within your first 5 turns, or use an effect to return cards to your deck, and even if you do, you most likely won't have many other cards on the field, and typically in a deck, losing 1 Spell or Trap Card can be win or lose. And remember, if you have the dragon out by itself and attack, it destroys itself, and you get dealt 3000+ LP. The 2000+ is supposed to be more of a stall, so that you can get under 2000 ATK. Once you do, the cards real effect kicks in. But at that time, if you survived enough turns, you will only have less than 20 cards left in your deck. Also keep in mind its a 6 star. I was thinking of making it a 7 star, but that would make it almost impossible to get out in 5 turns. Idk tho, can you post some things that I could change to make the card better?

picture is awsome please show me how you do that! 110/10

effect is very creative 10/10

balance is 8/10

overall 10/10

i love looking at this card in fact i would buy it!

Thanks! :D

All pics I use for my cards I make from just a render. So just find a render, make a background, add some effects, advanced holo what you want, and add a Secret Rare Line Pattern. I will not provide specifics however, that you will have to experiment and find yourself. I myself end up with 10+ layers for each card image I make. Who knows, maybe I will release a tutorial someday -Shrug-

Archived