Ocg help

Beekhead

Hi, I've got a card here that is going to belong to my Forces of Good and Evil set. I'm not so sure on the ocg, though. Any help would be appreciated. I do not know who the artist is.

272228.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play all Fiend-Type monsters in your Deck and Graveyard while "The Final Battle" is face-up on the field. This card gains the following effect(s) based on the number of your Fiend-Type monsters removed from play:

5: This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell or Trap Cards.

10: This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle.

15: Negate the effect of any monster that this card destroys as a result of battle.

20: Increase the ATK of this card by 500.

Thank you.

Yeah, I suppose it does... I'll get on that.

Ok. So here is the new "Lucifer"

272228.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play every Fiend monster in your Deck and Graveyard while "The Final Battle" is face up on the field. For every multiple of 5 Fiend monsters removed from play, this card gains the following effects:

1 This card is unaffected by spell or trap cards.

2 This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle.

3 Negate the effect of any monster that this card destroys as a result of battle.

4 Increase the ATK of this card by 500

He doesn't quite look as evil, but I think it's a good picture. Again, I have no clue who the artist is.

The previous pic is better.

Correct OCG: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play all Fiend-Type monsters in your Deck and Graveyard while "The Final Battle" is face-up on the field. For every multiple of 10 Fiend monsters removed from play, this card gains the following effects:

1: This card is unaffected by Spell or Trap Cards.

2: This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle.

3: Increase the ATK of this card by 500 and negate the effect of any monster that this card destroys as a result of battle.

I'm going to have to agree with Jovi. I like the previous pic too. The second one is too frivolous and the first one was the best I could find. Thanks for the OCG correction.

I think I'm going to stick with the multiples of 5, though.

I revised it at the top.

Correct OCG:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play all Fiend-Type monsters in your Deck and Graveyard while "The Final Battle" is face-up on the field. This card gains the following effect(s) based on the number of Fiend-Type monsters removed from play:

-10: This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell and Trap Cards.

-20: This card cannot be destroyed by battle.

-30: This card gains 500 ATK and negate the effect of any monster that this card destroys by battle.

Fixed.

Try this picture:

[spoiler=Picture]Lucifer_demon_Form_by_moai666.jpg

Archived