[{Dark Warrior of Light Ties}]

[align=center]Was made as an entry card for a club.

159221r.jpg

Card Lore

This card is treated as DARK while face-up on the field. When this card destroyed by battle, you can pay 500 Life Points to destroy 1 LIGHT monster and Special Summon this card to the field from the Graveyard. If this card is destroyed by the effects of a Monster, Spell, or Trap Card your opponent can randomly discard 1 card from your hand.

Image Credit to Planetrenders.[/align]

lol' date=' last line is a little stupid >_> "your opponent can........" That is UP, also paying 500 life points to summon the card and destroy a monster, what if there is no light monster you can special summon this card for little life points cost.

[/quote']

You obviously didn't read the card correctly.

When this card destroyed by battle, you can pay 500 Life Points to destroy 1 LIGHT monster and Special Summon this card to the field from the Graveyard.

You can Summon it regularly, just Special Summon from the Graveyard costs.

Or I read your post incorrectly. =/

Well fine, let me reword it.

Last line is stupid, letting your opponent decide to discard a card or not? Really that is stupid and UP.

Also be able to pay 500 LP to special summon it from the grave and another monster on the field after it is destroyed by battle. That just seems low for a cost.

Well fine' date=' let me reword it.

Last line is stupid, letting your opponent decide to discard a card or not? Really that is stupid and UP.

Also be able to pay 500 LP to special summon it from the grave and another monster on the field after it is destroyed by battle. That just seems low for a cost.

[/quote']

You make it sound UP'd and OP'd at the same time. >.<

Archived