AWESOME BRAND SPANKIN NEW SPIRIT CARD

.Impact

BEHOLD!!!!!!!!

196000.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand after it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. Whenthis card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up you can destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field. During the turn this card was Normal Summoned or flipped face-up you can Special Summon 1 "Spirit Tiger" in defense position and 1 level 4 or lower DARK monster. This card gains 300 ATK for each DARK monster in your Graveyard. When this card returns to your hand you can draw 1 card.

its now updated

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that it is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, you can destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field and Special Summon 1 "Spirit Tiger Token" (Beast/dark/Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100) to your side of the field in Defense Position (Spirit Tiger Tokens cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon). This card gains 300 ATK for each DARK monster in your Graveyard. When this card returns to your hand, you can draw 1 card from your deck.

I think this is better. I also removed the Special Summoning of a Level 4 or lower monster. But even though, i think it's still a "little" OP.

Overall, the card has a very decent effect which makes it interesting. Just needs a little balancing. But if you really want the card to be Kick A**, then i think this is the right card:)

Archived