SSE 2/6 [Sanagi's Special Edition] Edited

Sanagi

Since i don´t want to spam stuff i just edited my post a bit. hope this works so far.

I hope the OCG is ok. i really had some trouble to write the effects cause this card effects itself are very unique... or i at least don´t know many cards wich does something similar.

however please rate this cards. i plan to add some more cards

[spoiler=SSE Set (2/6)]276010.jpg276010.jpg

[spoiler=Balance of Life]276010.jpg

[spoiler=Card Text]After this card's activation, neither player can activate another "Balance of Life" for the rest of the Duel. Both players' Life Points become 8000. For the rest of this duel, when a player's Life Points change, activate the appropriate effect: --Increase: Decrease the Life Points of the other player by the same amount. --Decrease: Increase the Life Points of that player's opponent by the same amount. Card effects that activate when a player's Life Points change do not activate when a players Life Points change due to this card's effect.

[spoiler=Rulings]-The Effect of Fire Princess does not trigger if your Life Points increases by the effect of Balance of Life.

-The Effect of Dark Room of Nightmare does not trigger if your opponents Life Points decreses by the effect of Balance of Life.

-The effect of cards like Bad Reaction of Simochi does not activate if your opponents Life Points increase by the effect of Balance of Life. However those effects take still effect when your opponents Life Points increase by other sources resulting in decreasing the opponents Life Points and increasing your own Life Points.

-The effect of Rain of Mercy can be activated resulting in both players gain 1000 LP. However Balance of Life will instandly reduce both Players Life Points by those 1000.

Now let me say something about this card effect and my thoughts when i made this card.

The effect text itself maybe sounds a bit difficult but is quite simple. When the card is activated both players LP become 8000, so 16000 LP together. during the whole duell both players lifepoints together are always 16.000 because whenever the one players LP increase the other players LP decrease and vise versa.

[spoiler=Example] Player A and Player B both has 8000 LP.

Player A attacks Player B direct with 3000 ATK.

Player B suffers 3000 damage while Player A gains 3000 LP.

Player A has now 11000 LP and Player B 5000.

When i first thought of this i wanted to create an card wich makes duells more interesting by increasing the lenght of an duell w/o giving any player and to big advantage. it also makes it possible to win an duell by just increasing the own LP.

Balance of Life was first meant to be an permanent Spell card but those aspect could have been abused with Heavy storm or Giant Trunade. i also add the unique stat to that card so the effect of life adjustment wouldn´t stack several times or ppl would keep resetting LP my playing that card multiple times. btw with adding unique stat i mean the fact u can only play one Balance of Life per duell. ^^;

[spoiler=Curse of Immortality]276010.jpg

[spoiler=Card Text]During the End Phase of each players turn, all monsters destroyed and send to the Graveyard this turn are special summoned on the same side of the field in face up attack position. The ATK and DEF of monsters special summoned this way is halved. When this card is removed from the field, destroy all face up monsters on the field.

I like the concept... let me see if I can help with the OCG

After this card's activation, neither player can activate another "Balance of Life" for the rest of the Duel. Both players' Life Points become 8000. For the rest of this duel, when a player's Life Points change, activate the appropriate effect: --Increase: Decrease the Life Points of the other player by the same amount. --Decrease: Increase the Life Points of that player's opponent by the same amount. Card effects that activate when a player's Life Points change do not activate when a players Life Points change due to this card's effect.

Archived