Is this a good card? (*ish shot*) *New Card Added*

kinshoutora

Ok ignore title its an inside joke with my friends... But I do wanna know what you guys think of my card. Its the first of the cards I've made that I actually wanna know what you guys think :)

28464.jpg

This card is not destroyed as a result of battle. Destroy this card when it is targeted by the effect of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster. When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard by your opponent's card effect, you can Special Summon 1 "Enraged Miyako" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

28464.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Miyako the Cat Demon".

During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 life points to destroy up to 2 monsters on your opponent's side of the field.

Edit: I found the moon on Photobucket and the neko was Google image search. I edited her a little bit so she would look more like my character(the hair) and I made the fire.

Enraged Miyako images: Background was made by me and I found the girl on photobucket but edited her eyes so they were green.

New Set:

28464.jpg

When this card is destoryed by the effect of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster and sent to the graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Enraged Miyako" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

28464.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Miyako the Cat Demon".

During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Both cards are broken. The first one is just Spirit Reaper with an effect that Summons a extremely powerful card from your Hand ,Graveyard and EVEN Deck. The second one is just plainly broken ,considering the facts: 1. Does piercing damage. 2. 1000 LP cost for destroying 2 monsters. And 3. Very high ATK.

They could be good cards ,but need some work.

Well...

I would remove the "Not destroyed by battle" effect from Miyako the Cat Demon and make it so it Special Summons Enraged Miyako when its destroyed by effects (Spell ,Trap ,monster's effects).

Also I would remove Enraged Miyako's piercing damage. And change the "Pay 1000 LP to destroy up to 2 monsters your opponent controls" so that when this effect is activated you cannot declare an attack this turn. I wont change its ATK considering its zero DEF there.

Archived