Super single card! Ramau (Fixed)

Zeaux

My best card ever made (I think) XD

273350.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned, put 3 Counters on it. For each counter on this card decrease the ATK of this card by 100. You can remove 1 Counter from this card to activate one of the following effects:

*Remove from game 1 DARK Atributte monster, Warrior-Type or Fiend-Type Monster from your hand or your side of the field. Once during this turn when this card is used to tribute summon it is not send to the graveyard (this effect can be used during either players turn).

*Remove from game 1 DARK Atributte monster, Warrior-Type or Fiend-Type Monster from your hand or your side of the field. Once during this turn when this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed (this effect can be used during either players turn).

i get the concept of this card, but i'm not sure if that would work right.

1st- isn´t the "timing" incorrect on an "can" effect when using it as a tribute summon.

2nd- i worry about the ATK gain effect when it is special summoned.

however if everything works like you planned it, it is an awesome card ^^

Nice idea for the effect; pretty original. It's tough that the effect won't work properly.

Pic is good

You have some OCG errors as well

you get 8/10

OCG errors

can fix to me?

This could work with DD Survivior or DD Scout Plane.

DD Survivior or DD Scout Plane dont destroy by battle remove ti from play i think is it dont?

If this card is destroyed in battle or used in a Tribute Summon you can remove 1 DARK Attribute monster, 1 Warrior-Type monster or a Fiend-Type monster from your hand or field from play to Special Summon this card to your side of the field. If you Special Summon this card this way, increase the original ATK points of this card by 100 for each time you activated this effect. When this cards original ATK reaches 2000 , you can no longer activate this effect.

I'm no OCG grammer master but I think that might do. It won't solve the broken effect though

im would give at least 7/10 probably 9/10 if u make the effect work.

maybe make it an monster with 2000 ATK and let it gain 3 counter wich decrease its atk for 100 points each.

instead of special summon it you could just negate its destruction by removing a DARK, Warrior or Fiend monster and an counter on it.

effect could sound something like.

When this card is normal summoned, put 3 Counters on it. You can remove 1 Counter from this card to activate one of the following effects:

*Remove from game 1 DARK, Warrior or Fiend Monster from your hand or your side of the field. Once during this turn when this card is used to tribute summon it is not send to the graveyard (this effect can be used during either players turn).

*Remove from game 1 DARK, Warrior or Fiend Monster from your hand or your side of the field. Once during this turn when this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed (this effect can be used during either players turn).

sorry i bet there are still a lot OCG errors but this way the effect would at least work.

im would give at least 7/10 probably 9/10 if u make the effect work.

maybe make it an monster with 2000 ATK and let it gain 3 counter wich decrease its atk for 100 points each.

instead of special summon it you could just negate its destruction by removing a DARK' date=' Warrior or Fiend monster and an counter on it.

effect could sound something like.

When this card is normal summoned, put 3 Counters on it. You can remove 1 Counter from this card to activate one of the following effects:

*Remove from game 1 DARK, Warrior or Fiend Monster from your hand or your side of the field. Once during this turn when this card is used to tribute summon it is not send to the graveyard (this effect can be used during either players turn).

*Remove from game 1 DARK, Warrior or Fiend Monster from your hand or your side of the field. Once during this turn when this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed (this effect can be used during either players turn).

sorry i bet there are still a lot OCG errors but this way the effect would at least work.

[/quote']

thanx

completing the effect "For each counter removed increase the ATK of this card by 100."

what do you think now?

sorry i forgot the ATK change of the counters

compleate effect as i would write it would be

When this card is normal summoned, put 3 Counters on it. For each counter on this card decrease the ATK of this card by 100 points. You can remove 1 Counter from this card to activate one of the following effects:

i would also make the base ATK of this card 2000. then it is the same as u wanted it to work as. unless u planned combos with Card of Save Return.

if you want to have card advantage you should remove the "remove from play" effect of the other cards. the problem is everytime a monster is send to the graveyard their atk def level type and everything else is reset. it also resets how many time it was summoned before... but let me think maybe i get an idea.

Archived