ALL WILL BE DESTROYED!!!!!

Bull3tM0nk3y

[align=center]Image Credit: Father Wolf

168497x.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned from your Graveyard. This card can only be Special Summoned by sacrificing 3 DARK attribute monsters. This Monster cannot be destroyed by battle or by a Card Effect. If there is a Monster that has more ATK than this card destroy this card. The ATK of this card is equal to your Life Points and the DEF of this card is equal to your opponents Life Points. For every card that is a Fiend-Type this card gains 1000 ATK and DEF. Every turn that you have no cards in your hand this card gains 3000 ATK and DEF.

Rate, Hate, CnC.

[/align]

You might as well just write "You win the Duel." This card is solely a stand-alone OTK monstrosity. Add insult to injury with ATK boosting effects. What is the cost? Three monsters of the most supported attribute.

People like cards that show effort. This does not.

lets see...

This card cannot be Normal Summoned from your Graveyard. ...

i know no monster spell or trap card that can normal summon any monster of the graveyard.

... For every card that is a Fiend-Type this card gains 1000 ATK and DEF....

in general, on the field, at any players graveyard?

all in all the card is not balanced in all and the OCG is bad. im not perfect in OCG myself but ur purposes should be at least understandable.

i give 2/10 points and some tips for future cards:

1st think of what kind card u want to make

2nd think about what it can do and what it should be used for

3rd create an sample an review ur card and think if there can occur any bugs in your effect. also try to adjust it to OCG.

4th think again if the costs or efford is equivalent to the use of this card. most YGO cards don´t give you any advantage by just playing it.

5th an good card is not gauged by its pure attack power but by the advantage it can give you if you play it right.

6th check other cards again and again an see how cards are set about strength, advantage and costs and try to use that on your own cards.

i think thats all. sorry for my bad english tho and keep going with card creating ^^/

Archived