Yea for Toon fail!!!!!!!!!!!

.Requiem

Toons are they really dead?

Some toons for my amusement tell me what you think. Also no epic noobs that post 2 words posts or I will take out my beat stick, I mean neg then thanks.

Some toons for my amusement tell me what you think. Also no epic noobs that post 2 words posts or I will take out my beat stick, I mean neg then thanks.

43681.jpg

p><p>[center][size=x-small][i]This card cannot attack during the turn that it is Summoned. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed.  If you control "Toon World" and your opponent doesn

This card cannot attack during the turn that it is Summoned. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If you control "Toon World" and your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent directly. Once per turn, you can Tribute this card to add 1 Toon Monster from your Deck, to your hand. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by this effect, during the Standby Phase of your next turn, you can send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

43681.jpg[/center]

~Father Wolf

~Father Wolf

This card cannot attack the turn it is Summoned. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If you control "Toon World" and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent directly. If a Toon monster you control is targeted by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card, you can Tribute this card to negate and destroy it. During the End Phase of the turn this effect is activated, you can send 1 Trap Card in your Graveyard to the top of your Deck.

This card cannot attack the turn it is Summoned. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If you control "Toon World" and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent directly. If a Toon monster you control is targeted by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card, you can Tribute this card to negate and destroy it. During the End Phase of the turn this effect is activated, you can send 1 Trap Card in your Graveyard to the top of your Deck.

The OCG is pretty much perfect.

The pictures are perfect as well (mainly because they're by Father Wolf).

I'm not sure what you can improve on. Looks like you need Marvel, etc. to give you info on your mistakes.

9/10 (because I know that theres going to be something, somewhere that you can improve on).

1. lol >_> there is probably an error somewhere

2. Only one is the others are from the internet.

3. Marvel can be questionable when it comes to this, but anyone is welcome to come.

Person #2:

I don't care about the original anyway. Also no it isn't summoning a strong monster for 1500 LP is good enough.

This card cannot attack during the turn that it was Summoned. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If you control "Toon World" and your opponent does not control a Toon monster, this card can attack your opponent directly. Once per turn, you can Tribute this card to add 1 Toon monster from your Deck to your hand. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by this effect, during the Standby Phase of your next turn, you can send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

Not many, just the minor ones, oh and i wanted to scream the WAS ones.

And OMG? You wanted me to come by and check here :shock:

Monsters are like really basic, and a lot of your cards seem to have the same effect, most seem to follow the rule of either; Remove the top card from your Deck OR Tribute and return/ summon.

I don't know, just I see a lot of them.

I am trying to create cards that don't revolve around ATK or DEF or battle >_> so you might see cards that revolve around costs of top of the deck, graveyard or LP. Those effects I stated I am trying to stay away from, are all too common, and it is possible that some of them do have similiar effects.

Archived