1 member has voted

1. 1. Select one:

• Overpowered
    • Balanced
    • Underpowered

I updated the card:

[img]http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/1702/265274j.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Effect]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is sent to the Graveyard and you have 2 or more cards in your hand, you can discard all the cards in your hand to Special Summon this monster from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned this way, select 1 monster in your Graveyard and equip it to this card. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle while equipped with a monster, you can Special Summon that monster.[/spoiler]

Credits to: http://darkjak.deviantart.com/art/Dark-MetalHead-Dragon-27209613

A unique concept. It will keep hands empty, something that really balances it out. I wonder if it should be required that the player has at least one card in hand. The continuous revival, without such a hefty discard effect, would certainly be abused. The way it is, it works well as a pinch staller until something less resource-consuming is top-decked.

My only concern is that it has no restriction as to how it is sent to the graveyard. More opinions about that would be nice.

Good work.

I like the pic. Yes, you quoted the correct OCG. The full corrected effect:

"When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can discard all the cards in your hand to Special Summon this monster from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned this way, select 1 monster in your Graveyard and equip it to this card. For every Equip monster Card equipped to this card, this card gains 300 ATK. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle while equipped with a monster, you can Special Summon that monster."

Archived