A new card in my developing set

~Shore

[align=center]So I'm making a set called apocalypse forever. I had a thread with all of them but I don't want to necro. I just made a new one for a contest with Benny D. Ratez pl0x

137022.jpg

This card cannot be Summoned unless "Apocalypse Forever" is on the field. When this card is Summoned, you can equip 1 "Dying Faction" monster to it. Increase this card's ATK by the ATK of the equipped monster minus 1000. This card can and must attack all monsters your opponent controls during the Battle Phase. If this card destroys all monsters your opponent controls you can place 1 Resource Counter on all "Dying Faction" monsters you control. If this card is destroyed by battle, remove 1 Resource Counter from all "Dying Faction" monsters you control. If there are no resource counters on a "Dying Faction" monster you control, discard the top card of your Deck. After the Battle Phase, place the equipped monsters in the Monster Card Zone or on the top of your Deck, and return this card to your hand.

Pic By JG[/align]

Yeah I went a little crazy with it. I always go into OMbakaTAWRITESOMETHINGLONGANDIMPRESSIVELOOKING mode when I enter a contest.

also, for those who want to see how it fits together, heres the link to the rest http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-111772.html dun necro or I kill you D:<

and thnx Icy, I'll try to tone down my card making a bit in that way

Archived