>>Bio - Deck Revealer Cards<<

Nausicaa

[align=center]

Here is just a set of cards I made called "Bio" cards. "Bio" cards just have effects that are based on revealing cards from your Deck. Tell me what you think. Please sate any OCG errors clearly, don't just write "OCG errors".

Thank You ~

Nausicaa:)

Bio-Wolf

30ttdo8.jpg

Art Link: Defiance of the Shadow

Lore:

When this card is Summoned, reveal cards from the top of your Deck equal to the number of "Bio" monsters on your field. Inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the combined Level of the monsters revealed this way x 300. Your Deck is then shuffled.

Bio Degration

210a9ed.jpg

Art Link: Winter Begone

Lore:

Reveal cards from the top of your Deck until you reveal a Spell or Trap card. Reduce the ATK of 1 Monster on the field by the combined Level of all "Bio" Monsters revealed this way x 100, until the End Phase of this turn. All monsters revealed this way are sen to the Graveyard. Your Deck is then shuffled.

Bio-Sanctuary

sebvbb.jpg

Art Link: Alikened to the Forest

Lore:

The Level of all "Bio" Monsters is treated as 4 for the effect of "Bio" cards. Once per turn, you can reveal the top card of your Deck. If the revealed card is a "Bio" monster, you can place that card in your Graveyard and add 1 other "Bio" monster from your Graveyard to the top of your Deck.

Bio-Wingblade

2chuebr.jpg

Art Link: A Coat of Wings II

Lore:

When this card is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard, you can shuffle this card into your Deck.

Bio-Hydran

54svig.jpg

Art Link: water dragon

Lore:

This cards Level is treated as 6 for the effect of "Bio" cards. When this card is revealed from your Deck by the effect of a "Bio" Card, you can negate the effect of that card and destroy it to Special Summon this card to your field.

Guardian of the Bio-Sanctuary

672y4p.jpg

Art Link: Minotaur

Lore:

When this card is Summoned, look at the top 4 cards of your Deck, arrange them in any order, and place them on the top of your Deck.

Advanced Bio-Rex

qqblnb.jpg

Art Link: metal rex

Lore:

When this card is Normal Summoned, reveal the top 3 cards of your Deck. Decrease the DEF of 1 face-up monster on the field by the combined Level of all "Bio" monsters revealed this way x 100. Your Deck is then shuffled.

Bio Acceleration Dragon

2h71jkm.jpg

Art Link: Wind dragon

Lore:

1 "Bio" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Each time a "Bio" monster is revealed from your Deck, increase the ATK of this card by the Level of that monster x 100.

Chains of Metistopheles

2ibgvvm.jpg

Art Link: Curse Chain

Lore:

Discard 2 cards to activate this card. Select 1 monster. The selected monster may not attack or be offered as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon. When the effect of a "Bio" card you control would reveal cards from the top of your Deck, you can treat the Level of 1 monster revealed this way as the Level of the selected monster. That monster is sent to the Graveyard.

Bio Drone

k2n0bs.jpg

Art Link: Beelzebub

Lore:

You can offer this face-up card as a Tribute to return 1 card on the field to the top of it's owner's Deck.

[/align]

I noticed a few OCG errors but I can only remeber a few here is a fix for 1 of your effects,

When this card is Summoned, select cards from the top of your Deck equal to the number of "Bio" monsters on your field and show them to your opponent. Inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the combined Level of the monsters revealed this way x 300. Add the cards to your Deck then shuffle.

For this effect I would suggest lowering the damage to 150. Also In the effect you say "Summoned" I don't know if you meant al Summons or not but if you didn't plz specify which type of Summon the effect would take place at. 7/10

Archived