Please let me know what you think!

¶nÇØGn¶TØ

Please rate:)

262151k.jpg

Image Credit goes to kocka86

Card Lore:

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effects:

- When this card is Successfully Summoned, you can Tribute 1 monster card you control to Summon 2 "Angelic Tokens" (Warrior/LIGHT/Level 2/ATK ?/DEF ?) to your side of the field (Angelic Tokens cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon). The ATK and DEF of "Angelic Tokens" are each equal to 100 x the level of the monster that was Tributed. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 "Angelic Token" to increase the ATK of this card by 300 until the End Phase of the turn that this effect was activated.

Thanks for looking:)

ok ok starts outgreat but u get a little confused on format with tokens first

to your side of the field=under your control

second the last part of effect should go like this

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:() are where i fixed things

- When this card is Successfully Summoned, you can Tribute 1 monster card you control to Summon 2 "Angelic Tokens" (Warrior/LIGHT/Level 2/ATK ?/DEF ?) to (your control in (d)efense position (Angelic Tokens cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon). The ATK and DEF of "Angelic Tokens" (equal the level of the monster Tributed x100). Once per turn, (during your Main Phase) you can Tribute 1 "Angelic Token" to increase the ATK of this card by 300 until the End Phase of the turn that this effect was activated.

good job though u stepped out of ur comfort zone like i did with my ninja cards

NeriesUmbra - I was actually thinking of making the pic into holo. I originally thought that the pic is best when holoed given the colors used in it:) Thanks for dropping by.

Jon92 - Point taken. But i think this is something unique and fair since the highest level a monster can be Tributed is like 12 stars which could only give you a token worth of 1200ATK/1200DEF. Summoning these high level monsters seldom happen in a game. I was trying to flex the boundaries and balancing it. Thanks for looking.

Benny D - I would agree with the effect(s) and am currently updating it. However, i think next parts are fine for me. "you control" and "your side of the field are both accepted OCG's i think:) Thanks for dropping by:)

Archived