My Monster Hunter Cards (7th Update!)

This is my first card post, so I'm not entirely sure if I'm doing this right. So I figured I'd just post some of the Monster Hunter cards I made, and see what other people think. Also, I think most of my cards could be considered realistic, but if you guys think otherwise, feel free to move the thread. Anywho, onto the cards! Added several new ones.

54034.jpg

Card Text

When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, you can Special Summon 1 "The Hunted - Velociprey" from your hand.

54034y.jpg

Card Text

Monsters that this card would destroy by battle, are considered destroyed by this card's effect. When your opponent successfully attacks this card, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

54034s.jpg

Card Text

This card can attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field once each. This monster cannot attack your opponent directly if it attacks any monsters first.

54034.jpg

Card Text

Once per turn you can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy one Monster Card on the field.

54034.jpg

Card Text

The monster(s) on the field with the highest ATK can not be destroyed by the effects of a card. When this card is removed from the field, remove the monster(s) with the highest ATK on the field from play.

54034.jpg

Card Text

Count the total Level Stars of all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field. Special Summon 1 monster from your hand with equal or fewer Level Stars.

54034l.jpg

Card Text

If this card would be destroyed by battle, your opponent tosses a coin. If the result is Tails, this card is not destroyed. Battle Damage is still calculated normally.

54034v.jpg

Card Text

Negate the activation and effect of all face-up Trap Cards on the field, excluding this card, and destroy them.

54034.jpg

Card Text

Each time you or your opponent Normal Summons or Sets a monster on the field, place 1 Spell Counter on this card. You can discard 3 Spell Counters on this card to Special Summon 1 The Hunted monster from your hand.

54034.jpg

Card Text

If this card attacks an opponent's monster, this card gains 500 ATK during the Damage Step only.

54034.jpg

Card Text

You can only activate this card during your opponent's turn. Halve the ATK of 1 face-up monster on the field and add the same amount to the ATK of another face-up monster until the End Phase of this turn.

54034c.jpg

Card Text

When this card destroys a face-down Defense Position monster by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "The Hunted - Genprey" from your Graveyard.

54034.jpg

Card Text

Activate this card only when your opponent attacks 1 of your Defense Position monsters. Inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the ATK of the Defense Position monster. Destroy the monster that attacked at the end of the Damage Step.

54034a.jpg

Card Text

You can Tribute this card on your side of the field to Special Summon one "The Hunted" monster from your Graveyard. This effect can not be activated on the same turn this card was Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned.

54034.jpg

Card Text

Increase the DEF of the equipped monster by 200 for every "The Hunted" monster in your Graveyard.

54034uqt.jpg

Card Text

During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower then the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. Negate the effects of Effect Monsters this card destroys by battle.

54034.jpg

Card Text

Increase the ATK of all "The Hunted" monsters on the field by 300. Once per turn, either player can take one "The Hunted" monster from their respective Graveyard and place it on top of their Deck.

54034w.jpg

Card Text

If your opponent controls no Spell or Traps Cards on their side of the field, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. Your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards during the Battle Phase.

Also, thought I'd mention, I got mostly all the Monster Hunter Pics from Monster Hunter Wiki. Others I obtained from searching Google. Most pics are from screenshots of gameplay. And Monster Hunter is owned by Capcom. The backgrounds, for almost every monster card, are from RPG Maker XP. I think that covers it. I hope you like them. :)

Well described cards' date=' realistic effects, although the picture backgrounds could do with a blending into the monster itself so it doesn't have a white line around it, other than that.

Great Job :)

7/10

[/quote']

I know right? I've been trying to get rid of those little white outlines. All I could think of, was zooming in, and erasing them one pixel at a time. I'm also considering, adding shadows.

Hand should be spelled Hand.

Do you mean, hand should be capitalized?

And thank you, to everyone else who rated my cards. :)

Again, thanks for more comments. I'd thought I'd mention, that if anyone sees any grammatical errors in my cards, to please let me know. I'm kind of a stickler about making sure they are spelled, and phrased correctly. So any help is appreciated. Also, added a few new cards.

Does anyone think Rathelos is too overpowered? I'm considering, not allowing it to attack in the same turn. It's is a 1 for 1 effect, on a 2 sack monster. Not like Chaos Sorcerer, and other cards like that. And it doesn't seem quite as evil as Tribe Infecting Virus. Anywho, I'm not sure if I should change it or not. Also, the Rathian, (Female Rathelos, which I haven't made yet,) will do the same thing, but destroy Spells and Traps. So tells me what ya think.

Edit: Added Rathelos to first post. Added a new trap, and a new spell.

Well described cards' date=' realistic effects, although the picture backgrounds could do with a blending into the monster itself so it doesn't have a white line around it, other than that.

Great Job :)

7/10

[/quote']

I know right? I've been trying to get rid of those little white outlines. All I could think of, was zooming in, and erasing them one pixel at a time. I'm also considering, adding shadows.

Hand should be spelled Hand.

Do you mean' date=' hand should be capitalized?

And thank you, to everyone else who rated my cards. :)

[/quote']

Hey, have you thought about investing in Microsoft Photodraw? you can air brush / clone the background to smoothly blend the foreground into the background.

Hey' date=' have you thought about investing in Microsoft Photodraw? you can air brush / clone the background to smoothly blend the foreground into the background.

[/quote']

Photodraw, eh? I haven't heard of the program. Does it cost money? I already have The GIMP 2. Which is a photo editing program, but I'm not sure how good it is, in comparison to others.

Also, on another note. Does a Moderator want to move this thread, to the Pop Culture Cards area? I try to make the cards have realistic effects, but it is technically based of a video game.

Archived