Any suggestions to my 4 CARDS...............

hero_34

Correct OCG: Once per turn, when this card is face-up on your side of the field in Atack Position, select 1 face-up Attack Position monster on your opponent's side of the field and change it to Defense Position and decrease the DEF of the monster by 500 until your opponent's End Phase. During the End Phase, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon Crystal Dragon LV7 (from where? Hand? Deck? Graveyard?).

OCG needs work... Here's what I think the OCG should be worded as...

"This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by offering 1 "Corrupt Crystal Dragon" from your side of the field or your hand. If this card successfully destroys an opponent's monster then this card may attack again. Every time this card successfully destroys a monster on your opponent's side of the field increase it's ATK by 100 points."

However, I kinda think the card is a little OPed, I mean it's got 4000 ATK points and for every monster it destroys it gains more attack strength. Probably make it to where the dragon gains ATK for every "Crystal Dragon" in your graveyard. OH, btw, it's "corrupt" not corrupted. Other than that, I like this card. 7/10

Archived