its super rare
[img]http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/6253/276399.jpg[/img]
image credit goes to http://anzareveange.deviantart.com/
[color=#1E90FF][b]rate :D[/b][/color][/align]

[color=#9400D3]edit:

- image quality (oooo shiny!)
- OCG corrected by Jovi. Then again by Marvel.[/color]

[color=#1E90FF]ty![/color]

Correct OCG: You can select 1 Monster Card you control, and equip it with this card (When this card is equipped to a monster, it is treated as an Equip Spell Card). Place 1 Spell Counter on the equipped monster for each Spellcaster-Type monster in your hand. When the monster equipped with this card is destroyed by battle, you can equip this card to another monster you control.

~xXDevilsDestroyerXx~ ty!

For such a cool pic' date=' the effetcs seems rather weak...

To have so many famous spellcasters on the pic, I would say make the effect more powefull. Like for each spell counter added by its effect gain 300 ATK points or somthing.

[/quote']I understand what you are trying to say, but its still my first card. Ill try and think up a better effect. ^^,

Can I just ask' date=' what effect does this have in the game?

[/quote']read the card effect. under the image.

I have to admit that I agree that when I saw the name and pic i was thinking this was gonna be a B.A. card, but was a tad disappointed, that's probably because I try to keep away from using counters whenever I rarely play. lol. Perhaps another effect could be that if the card is destroyed by your opponent's spell or trap card effect, then you can special summon a spellcaster type monster from your hand, deck, or graveyard. Just a thought. lol. 8/10

Lol that dont make me any better then you' date=' just a suggestion.

[/quote']

Well in theory, it does :D

But anyways, the OCG is corrected, so you don't need to worry about that. I see no problems with the actual effect - and considering its your first card it doesn't matter anyway. Somehow the picture doesn't really take a shining to me, but thats just me.

Overall, 8.5/10

You may be the first ever non-noobie 1 star :P

if the card is destroyed by your opponent's spell or trap card effect' date=' then you can special summon a spellcaster type monster from your hand, deck, or graveyard.[/quote']

that sounds inspiring, maybe i will use it in this card or another. ty for rating! :-D

Lol that dont make me any better then you' date=' just a suggestion.

[/quote']

Well in theory, it does :D "" I AGREE""

Somehow the picture doesn't really take a shining to me, but thats just me.

""MAYBE ITS YOUR SCREEN""

Overall, 8.5/10

You may be the first ever non-noobie 1 star :P

ty for rating! and ill remember that last line yeast :-D

Correct OCG:

Select 1 monster you control and equip it with this card (When this card is equipped to a monster, it is treated as an Equip Spell Card). Place 1 Spell Counter on the equipped monster for each Spellcaster-Type monster in your hand. When the monster equipped with this card is destroyed by battle, you can equip this card to another monster you control after Damage Calculation.

Select 1 monster you control and equip it with this card (When this card is equipped to a monster, it is treated as an Equip Spell Card). Place 1 Spell Counter on the equipped monster for each Spellcaster-Type monster in your hand. When the monster equipped with this card is destroyed by battle, you can equip this card to another monster you control after Damage Calculation

Archived