PLEASE RATE! mystic wolf

Lunea

265127.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 face-up Beast-Type monster you control. Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to destroy 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card on the field.

[spoiler=My original effect (before fixing :lol: )]

This card cant be normally summoned. this card can only be summoned by sacrificing two Beast monsters on your side of the field. One time per turn only, you can pay 500 life points and destroy one magic or trap card on the field.

I like it. Although maybe you can change the effect a little bit. like:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by

Tributing 3 face-up Beast-Type monster you control. Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life

Points to destroy 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card on the field. This monster cannot attack this turn if you activate this effect.

or something like that. otherwise I think it's great! 9.99/10

Correct Fix:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 face-up Beast-Type Monsters you control. Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to destroy 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card on the Field.

OCG Fixes:

Beast-Type Monsters

Field

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 face-up Beast-Type Monsters you control. Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to destroy 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card on the Field.

Monsters is not a capital M

and Field is not a capital F either :)

My brother told me that its only Field is its a Field Spell.

and Monster is old.

Archived