Valiant Fairy set (+ 2

oscar.

[align=center]272978.jpg

Once per turn you can send 1 monster you control to the Graveyard to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.

272978p.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 Fairy-Type monster in your Graveyard. As long as their are no other Fairy-Type monsters face-up on the field this card cannot declare an attack. If this card destroys a face-up monster on your opponents side of the field increase your Life Points by half of the destroyed monsters points.

[spoiler=Image Credit]

father wolf

[/align]

I like it. I personally think the effect is a little confusing...well actually I take that back now. I was thinking on if you had only strong monsters on teh field and used the effect, then yeah. Now I just thought of if your opponent has a kick-butt monster like Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and you have like a Kuriboh on the field, that makes sense. lol. I like it alot. Pic is awesome and totally fits with name, and it's balanced too. 9/10

ok its agreed that it is to simple but its part of a valiant fairy set and like I said their will be more coming out with more complex effects but It wouldnt be right without weak fairy monsters even in new 5D's fairys tend to be weaker so please focus on how the effect may help you or screw you rather then the simplicity

Nice, pics arent bad and the effects are simple but that doesnt mean they're bad cards -_-' people need to get over it! Just cuz a card doesnt have a paragraph long, confusing effect doesnt make it bad. Minor OCG. My only prob with it is the second card Valiant Fairy of light should be 1 lvl lower (5) he's not OP for a lvl5 but he seems slightly UP for a lvl6.

8/10 :)

Archived