Printing yu-gi-oh cards?

Death Dude 56

Okay, when I checked on paint, I realized that I forgot a step...

Just make sure when you are under Page Setup, that you make sure it says Fit to 1 by 1 page.

That's why the cards are so big when your print them out.

And I do realize the putting them in card sleeves would also work, but I am short on the money to buy them *sob* I'm so poor... I'm broke...

If you want an easy way to get away with making cards and no one being the wiser about you using them. Here's my suggestion.

Go out and buy card protectors for your cards. They come in packs of 50. They protect your cards so when you shuffle you don't damage the edges, also they'll block the back of the card. That way you don't have to worry about gluing these to old yu-gi-oh cards or stapling them or anything. Print the cards on photo paper or special print paper (its thicker than normal paper, almost like posterboard. Make sure they are the right size when you print them, cut them out (pay special attention to make sure there are no white edges when you cut them out). Slip them into the card protector and no one is the wiser.

350 gsm neusiedler SRA3 is VERY similar to the card they use on yugioh cards.

Its coated with a mat style finish and the thickness is the best you can get to go through a digital printer.

The 350 gsm is ONLY available in SRA3 (which is huge by the way) unfortunately..However, you could find somewhere local with a guillotine machine to cut it down to A4 size. Its a bit pricey and difficult to find, but its almost a perfect match in quality of card. Be careful though, a lot of home printers can't handle 350 gsm...best to stick to a xerox made colour machine.

Just a bit of info..

I think It's fun as long as both duelers know that its for kicks! I tried on photo Paper, placed in a protector along with a card (no glue required) yet somehow, at some point, things get to become a little competitive if your cards are well balanced!

But the biggest obstacle was knowing the proper size!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Really sorry for bumping an old thread, but I really wanted to say this. :P

lol I knew a few other people probably did this, but I didn't know it was this many.

Well, I just printed them out on normal paper (took me a few tries to figure out the right size lol) and took crappy cards in good condition and stuck them both in card sleeves. So the plastic kinda distorts the not-perfect quality and makes them look more real. And I didn't have to do any gluing or anything like that.

Archived