!Pseudol!

H3SE

Hm...as far as I am concerned or care, the OCG is almost perfect. I like the pic and the name is definetely interesting. However, now I know that I usually support the real simple effect cards a lot, but for a monster that's Lvl.8 with 3800ATK/1000DEF it seems kinda...idk. Perhaps you could add something to it? idk, but either way I like the card...I swear I like every card on this site. lol. 8/10

3800 ATK is a little overwhelming' date=' there's a few OCG problems but you pretty much have the capitalization down. 7/10

[/quote']

May I inquire about said "OCG problems"?

Yeah, I get that alot too. Just to clarify what I mentioned earlier about the effect being too simple for the card's strength...now I'm alright with Lvl.1-6 having simple effects, 7-8 should probably have 1 or two effects, but 9+ should probably have some big effect to go with the ATK points. That's just me. But like I said, I still like the card. I'd probably just change teh card in the description to monster..."Special Summon one Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard."

It's just a little blurried. What's so bad w/ that? anyway I like it 8/10

3800 ATK is a little overwhelming' date=' there's a few OCG problems but you pretty much have the capitalization down. 7/10

[/quote']

May I inquire about said "OCG problems"?

I'll fix it.

When this card is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard.

Archived