My first card ***Prince Of Flames***

This is my first card. Hope you like it.

[align=center]267440.jpg

[/align]EFFECT:This card can only be Tribute Summoned by tributing 5 monsters on your side of the field. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Flame Token" (Pyro-Type/FIRE/Level 4/ATK 1000/DEF 1000). You can tribute 4 "Flame Token"s to add 1 Fire Counter to this card (max 4). Increase the ATK and DEF of all FIRE monsters by 1000 x the number of Fire Counters on this card. This card cannot be targeted by any Spell or Trap Cards. The summon of this card cannot be negated.

No its not' date=' this card is UP. Is is almost impossible to get 5 monsters on the field, but by special summoning then it is OP.

[/quote']

It's not impossible. I have done it many times, plus, Ultimate Offering? It's overpowered if you look at these terms, Plus like you said, it has no special summon protection, so it's overpowered there too.

!!!!! You have awesome OCG for a first card!!!!! But where it says Fire Counters I think you meant Flame Token... but.. wow! 9/10 amazing!

No' date=' I meant Fire Counter (Like spell counters or space gate counters)

Wow, great OCG for a first timer.

Tribute is capitalized

Your card is OP'ed

Image is blurry and doesn't suit the power of the card

Too many stars

I chose the picture because it seemed like the perfect prince picture for a card. Also, how many stars do you think this card should have(after all, it is a five monster tribute)

No its not' date=' this card is UP. Is is almost impossible to get 5 monsters on the field, but by special summoning then it is OP.

[/quote']

It's not impossible. I have done it many times, plus, Ultimate Offering? It's overpowered if you look at these terms, Plus like you said, it has no special summon protection, so it's overpowered there too.

If someone were to use ground collapse, then I wouldn't be able to summon this card. Also, thanks for the tip on the Special Summon, but it can't be targetted by ANY spell or trap cards, so you could only special summon it through a monster effect.

-------------------------

Any other suggestions would be a great help!

Also' date=' thanks for the tip on the Special Summon, but it can't be targetted by [b']ANY[/b] spell or trap cards, so you could only special summon it through a monster effect.

Targeting immunity only applies if the card is on the field. So Monster Reborn, etc. would summon it. That being said makes this card is broken. For 5 tributes, it is fine. But the gaping flaw I pointed out means no one would be tribute summoning it. So, add a non-special-summoning clause.

Archived