a very unique effect

Archelaus

265274d.jpg

During each player's End Phase, both players must move their monsters to the adjacent right Monster Card Zone beside the monsters. If a monster reaches the end of the Monster Card Zones of his/her owner and the monster needs to move, the control of that monster switches to the opponent.

Good pic, balance is alright, name is catchy, the effect is definetely an interesting one! It's unusual, but very original, and I can see where this would make a duel very interesting. I'd probably rephrase that last part as: "If a monster occupies the far right zone of their respective owner's game field then control of the monster switches to the opponent." That's how I'd phrase it, but that's me. lol. I like this card, it's very original and interesting. I'd definetely have to give it a 10/10, mostly for effect originality.

Strange effect...but I like strange! :) Other then OCG, which I suck at fixing, I have 2 problems with it, 3d pics dont really look good on Yugioh cards :( but thats just my opinion, and the other problem is that it should at least be lvl7 not 6, its a little op for a single tribute...

7/10 :) I like the effect

umm thi is quite a card, and with play changing effects, comes play changing grammar mistakes. Is i may correct your OCG, it goes like this:

During each player's End Phase, both players must move all of their monsters 1 adjacent Monster Card Zone to the right. If a monster reaches the end of the Monster Card Zones of his/her owner and the monster needs to move, the control of that monster switches to the opponent.

I believe that is the correct term. Bloodrun came up with an effect similar to this card about a few months ago, so i know how the OCG on these picky cards are. You don't need available in the text because all monsters will be moving, and so there will always be a space available.

Archived