ok fixed. rate plz

Doom_Shaman

ocg fix

Increase the ATK of all monster with 'Archangel' in it's name by 300. If a card with 'Archangel' in it's name is sent from the Field to the Graveyard, you must rreturn this card to your Deck to return the destroyed card to your hand. (Your Deck then is shuffled)

i think is it

ocg fix

Increase the ATK of all monster with 'Archangel' in it's name by 300. If a card with 'Archangel' in it's name is sent from the Field to the Graveyard' date=' you must rreturn this card to your Deck to return the destroyed card to your hand. (Your Deck then is shuffled)

i think is it

[/quote']

^ Wrong

Increase the ATK of all "Archangel" monsters by 300. If a "Archangel" monster is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can return this card to your Deck to return the destroyed card to your hand.

FIXED

ocg fix

Increase the ATK of all monster with 'Archangel' in it's name by 300. If a card with 'Archangel' in it's name is sent from the Field to the Graveyard' date=' you must rreturn this card to your Deck to return the destroyed card to your hand. (Your Deck then is shuffled)

i think is it

[/quote']

^ Wrong

Increase the ATK of all "Archangel" monsters by 300. If a "Archangel" monster is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can return this card to your Deck to return the destroyed card to your hand.

FIXED

^Wrong-er

OCG fix.

OCG fix.

[align=center]Increase the ATK of all "Archangel" monsters by 300. If an "Archangel" monster is sent from the field to the Graveyard, shuffle this card into your Deck and add the destroyed monster to your hand.

[/align]

^ i hate you... lol joke oh well its a yugioh phrase so gotta add it..

No need for card(s) i will use monster(s)

"Increase the ATK of all "Archangel" monsters by 300. When an "Archangel" monster(s) are sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can shuffle this card into your Deck to add the destroyed monster to your hand."

"Increase the ATK of all "Archangel" monsters by 300. When an "Archangel" monster is sent from the field to the Graveyard' date=' you can shuffle this card into your Deck to add the destroyed monster to your hand."

[/quote']

ocg fix

i think is it

[/quote']

^ Wrong

FIXED

^ WRONG

Increase the ATK of all "Archangel" monsters by 300. If aN "Archangel" monster is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can return this card to your Deck to return the destroyed card to your hand.

FIX'D

Archived