The Gods...Not Those Ones!!

AbbatonStrikes

These are my first attepmts at some card...so be nice or you wont get a Xmas card, you have been warned!!! lol

I based these cards on the Greek myth and Legends, which will leave me room to add other cards as there are soooo many smart me huh??

Anyway look, read, mock and enjoy people!!!

274057.jpg

274057q.jpg

274057n.jpg

274057s.jpg

274057c.jpg

When this card Attacks, it is changed to Defence Position at the end of the Battle Phase. This position cannot be changed until the end of your next turn. Increase the ATK of this card by 200 points while a face-up "Hades, God Of The Dead" is on your side of the field.

274057x.jpg

274057t.jpg

274057.jpg

274057m.jpg

274057e.jpg

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can add 1 "Hercules" card from your Deck to your hand, The Deck is then shuffled. When this card is Normal or Special Summoned destroy all DARK monsters on your side of the field and inflict 300 points of damage to your life points for each card destoryed

274057.jpg

274057.jpg

274057.jpg

274057.jpg

274057.jpg

274057i.jpg

274057.jpg

274057h.jpg

Once per turn during your Main Phase if you controlthis monster on the field you can equip it to your "Jason The Argonaut" as an Equip Spell Card, OR change it back to a monster in face-up Defence Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect "Jason The Argonaut" attribute becomes WATER and his is ATK and DEF are raised by 200 points (1 monster can equipped with 1 union monsterat a time. If the monster that this cards is equipped to is destroyed in battle, this card is destroyed instead)

274057.jpg

274057o.jpg

274057w.jpg

274057l.jpg

poor pic I know!!

274057u.jpg

Thats it for now. Don't know bout you lot but I need to sit down that was one hell of alot of copy & pasting!!! Thanks for taking the time to read and look at them. If you can't read 1 of them do let me know and I'll sort it out for you...*ring ring* that specsavers!

Noob no stop with that nao!!!!!!!!!

Well try not to make normals unless they have some specific part in the set.

You first card is OP or overpowered, seeing every card that your opponent draws. That is very good for you, but bad for your opponent.

Ares is a beatstick, well the next few cards until the spell are balanced.

Helmet is OP also well to a degree I guess. Well spell cards are decent.

Well the rest are decent, I will look at them a little more before anymore commenting.

My Hercules can be added to my hand by Hera, that is why I stuck him in there. Jason The Argonaut union's with The Argo and Achilles along with the other two will go to make my fusion material monsters for my cyclops, Medusa and Minotaur when I make those up... This is between you and me so sssssssh but I kind of stole the idea for the Helmet from Mist Body but it doesnt have my negative of destroying the spell destroys the monster its euipped with...thought that would bring it back to eartha bit. Yeah I think you are right on relecftion Apollo is a bit too stong I tried to tie in there titles with there effects...Maybe Apoolo should just give my opponent Sunburn!! lol

Thanks for all the comments and info people greatly recieved. nicholasflamel seems to really like em...I think!! I will be adding some more soon like i said earlier got some fusion monsters coming and maybe a ritual for a titan like Kronos...master of time, could be fun. Bet your all excited now lol

Archived