Official YCM TOTW.

Brushfire

[align=center]Official YCM TOTW

Created by .brushfire

This is YCM's official TOTW (Tag of the Week), owned by .brushfire and co-owned by Frlf. Special permission has been granted by Blood Rose to start this.

RULES::

1. Your entry must relate to the current weekly theme.

2. The tag must be created for the purpose of this event only.

3. The tag must be posted here BEFORE posting it in Showcase, however it may be posted in Showcase after.

4. The tag must be created by you; no collabs and obviously no rips.

5. You must provide a .PSD complete with your tag.

INFO::

- The TOTW will take place once a week- it will start on Monday and end on Friday. The weekend will be used to vote.

- The Judges choose who wins the TOTW by voting.

- No questioning the Judges or their votes; just live with it and try again next week.

- More to come.

JUDGES::

.brushfire

Frlf

Icyblue

Avanz

[spoiler=[b]Week 1::[/b]]

Theme: Robotic- the tag must contain a robot and/or look futuristic.

Size: Nothing bigger then 410x200.

Starts: 4th May (do not post entries until then, though as this was posted early entries may be PM'd)

Ends: 8th May

[/align]

Cool, I'll try do so some things for these.

But I'd suggest making the otw competitions their own section inside Graphic Competitions, like on GI. There you can have a seperate thread for each one so that there isn't such a clutter on this thread or confusion over what tags are for which comp.

Cool' date=' I'll try do so some things for these.

But I'd suggest making the otw competitions their own section inside Graphic Competitions, like on GI. There you can have a seperate thread for each one so that there isn't such a clutter on this thread or confusion over what tags are for which comp.

[/quote']

Thanks. =D

I agree, but the chances of YCMaker creating another section for it is extremely unlikely, so this will have to do. Besides, I don't mind if the thread is cluttered tbh. :P

Hehe, thanks for the early entries guys. You can take the tags away for fixing/whatever if you wish and re-post after Monday, as that is the official start date for this week, though. :)

If you've posted it in Showcase for CnC, then you can't take it away for fixing now as you've had help. Sorry, Blesh.

Hehe' date=' thanks for the early entries guys. You can take the tags away for fixing/whatever if you wish and re-post after Monday, as that is the official start date for this week, though. :)

[b']If you've posted it in Showcase for CnC, then you can't take it away for fixing now as you've had help. Sorry, Blesh.[/b]

Blesh sent the sig before posting it on Showcase.

Am I right?

Doesn't the entry still count (If he doesn't edit it)?

Blesh sent the sig before posting it on Showcase.

Am I right?

Doesn't the entry still count (If he doesn't edit it)?

Yes' date=' he did.

The entry still counts as long as he doesn't edit the version he posted here.

Ok i will enter! Reserved

Thank you, along with the others that reserved. :)

Just to make sure you all know; the TOTW has now officially started. Please post your entries here before the 8th May (GMT) for it to be counted. Entries posted after I state that no more entries may be posted will be ignored.

Thanks, and I'm hoping that more will enter by the time the week is up! :)

I do have a question about the judges. Do we have the same judges for every week or is it a new table every week?

Same panel of Judges every week unless one leaves' date=' in which case I will have to find a replacement.

[/quote']

Alright, then I shall await a PM with the list of the finalized tags to judge. :) Since some of the contestants PMed you their entries.

Entry Reserved' date=' just wish I was a judge :(

[/quote']

Sorry, *doesn't know what to say*.

Glad you've reserved an entry though. :)

Alright' date=' then I shall await a PM with the list of the finalized tags to judge. :) Since some of the contestants PMed you their entries.

[/quote']

I'll PM all Judges the finalized tags on Friday (late night, GMT) and they'll have to vote for the best one and send it to me by Monday. :P

• 3 months later...

Archived