The Ever Lasting

BulletMan

[align=center]New card.

Weird Attribute/Type combination.

Great.

[spoiler=The Ever Lasting]

64584a.jpg

[spoiler=Lore;]

Once per turn, remove from play 2 cards in your Graveyard. If you cannot, remove from play this card. Place 1 Ever Lasting Counter on this card for every card removed from play by this card's effect. This card gains 300 DEF for each Ever Lasting Counter on it. You can remove 2 Ever Lasting Counter on this card and discard 1 card to negate the activation and the effect of an Effect Monster. Then, switch this card to Defense Position. Its Battle Position cannot be changed until the End Phase of your next turn. If this card attacks or is attacked, you can switch this card ATK by its DEF and reduce its DEF to 0, until the End Phase of this turn.

Enjoy, and help out. Art: By Father Wolf

Cause I may have something wrong with the OCG.

You never know if you made a mistake on your cards sometimes.

So Rate/Fix![/align]

I manage to find a pencil and a eraser to correct your errors, I think.

Good card, very unique. The effect is balance and the picture is good, but... where is the image credit? oO

Lore:

Once per turn, remove from play 2 cards in your Graveyard. If you cannot, remove from play this card. Place 1 Ever Lasting Counter on this card for every card removed from play by this card's effect. This card gains 300 DEF for each Ever Lasting Counter on it. You can remove 2 Ever Lasting Counter on this card and discard 1 card to negate the activation and the effect of an Effect Monster. Then, switch this card to Defense Position. Its Battle Position cannot be changed until the End Phase of your next turn. If this card attacks or is attacked, you can switch this card ATK by its DEF and reduce its DEF to 0, until the End Phase of this turn.

7.6/10

Archived