Compare and Contrast Old monster VS Newest monster

Nighthawk14

[align=center]Well my OCG is not perfect, but which card is better and compare how much I have improved ^_^

[spoiler=[size=medium]Old card[/size]]169457pzu.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card attacks Draw one card. When a dragon monster is special summoned draw one card and gain LP equal to that monsters attack. during your turns end phase send 1 spell or trap card to the grave from your hand to destroy 1 face down spell or trap card

[spoiler=[color=#FF0000]New card[/color]]169457eur.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is destroyed by a monster with higher ATK than this card, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End phase and destroy 1 monster your opponent controls with less ATK than this card. When a monster card's Effects activates that has the effect to destroy a card(s) on the field, switch this card to Defense Position and this card is unaffected.

[/align]

Old Card OCG Fix: When this card attacks, draw 1 card. When a Dragon-Type monster(s) is Special Summoned, draw 1 card and gain Life Points equal to the Special Summoned monster's ATK. During your End Phase, send 1 Spell or Trap Card to the Graveyard from your hand to destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card.

Well, I don't think you need OCG Fix in your new card. By comparing them, I can know that you've improved a lot since you joined this site, haven't you? Congratulations! ;)

Archived