Sin Master! Overpowered?

Disse

238741.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned exept by removing from play 7 "Deadly Sin" cards from your side of the field with different names. This card can't be removed from your side of the field. When this card attacks or is attacked, you can negate the attack to increase this cards ATK equal to the ATK of the batteling monster, and increase this cards DEF equal to the DEF of the batteling monster.

I can show you 1 of the Sin cards too

238741.jpg

Are they overpowered? You need to have drawn 7 cards to be able to summon it.:?

I thought the card would relate to their sin. Though that would make Sin Master OP because he would have all seven effects. Nice to see someone make a Sin deck lol Would help if you like, just pm me Overall gammer not good (like mine) and pics are real nice (like mine) I give you an 7.8/10

Although he requires a whopping 7 cards to summon, it still wouldn't be too much of a challenge. Unlike Exodia, his requirements are from the field, which means that using Mystic Tomato, Shining Angel, etc. would speed up the process of summoning him drastically. Had the monsters been mortal, this would be no cause for alarm. But that is not the case.

Giving them battle protection would have been pushing it, but they are completely indestructible. This is the first issue.

The second issue is that they have their own search support that puts Mystic Tomato and company to shame. Destiny Board does this, but it still has destruction vulnerabilities, hence it is not broken. Your set searches itself out, and can't be destroyed, making it broken.

My suggestion: remove all immunities from them completely, though keeping the search and revival effects, and giving each one an appropriate effect for the sin that they represent. Sin Master himself, if you follow my guidelines, can stay as is, though his own immunity effect should be toned down a little (make him immune to targeting effects, for example; since he can amass a lot of ATK, battle immunity is overkill).

Although he requires a whopping 7 cards to summon' date=' it still wouldn't be too much of a challenge. Unlike Exodia, his requirements are from the field, which means that using Mystic Tomato, Shining Angel, etc. would speed up the process of summoning him drastically. Had the monsters been mortal, this would be no cause for alarm. But that is not the case.

Giving them battle protection would have been pushing it, but they are completely indestructible. This is the first issue.

The second issue is that they have their own search support that puts Mystic Tomato and company to shame. Destiny Board does this, but it still has destruction vulnerabilities, hence it is not broken. Your set searches itself out, and can't be destroyed, making it broken.

My suggestion: remove all immunities from them completely, though keeping the search and revival effects, and giving each one an appropriate effect for the sin that they represent. Sin Master himself, if you follow my guidelines, can stay as is, though his own immunity effect should be toned down a little (make him immune to targeting effects, for example; since he can amass a lot of ATK, battle immunity is overkill).

[/quote']

Archived