'Elf' card please rate (:

Chunk1014

187445.jpg

A powerful captain who is in charge of the elf guardians

oh and by the way all pictures are from deviant art and google image search

187445.jpg

When this card is summoned choose 1 "Elf-" card from your deck and put it in your hand, then shuffle your deck

4/10

That's really helpful tell me where i'm going wrong maybe:?

I'm kinda just lookin for what people's first rection are not tryin to be perfect

:D

the 2 effect one have to simple of effects' date=' while the elf captain is under powered. Also they dont really have symetry

[/quote']

Thanks :D i got more too upload and if u saw the whole set it'd be a bit more clearer but like i said only first reactions

187445.jpg

187445.jpg

187445o.jpg

187445s.jpg

187445j.jpg

As you can see here there is a general theme of little groups of themes:?

Like familiars , actual elves and elve dragons

The Lvl dragons are UP and they dont work like normal lvl's, nkormally its something like this:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Blablahbloop Lvl 3". *Original effect here* During your Standby Phase, send this face-up card to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Blahblahbloop lvl 7" from your hand or Deck.

They don't have to work like that, but thats the general Idea, also they normally all have the same kind of effect, but the effect gets stronger the higher leveled it becomes

Here's some magic to support the dragons

187445.jpg

187445g.jpg

187445x.jpg

187445vtb.jpg

oh and by the way thanks apple cream and pure awsomeness for the helpful comments

By the way to anyone who knows how do you put your cards so that you click on a link to see them For example click here to see magic card ETC. :D

187445.jpg

You mean like this? :?

ATTENTION- Instead of doing all sorts of different elf related stuff I'm thinking of doing a Elven beast themed kind of thing comment

Archived