[New] Poison Counter cards (plz help me with OCG)

Zeaux

my new type of monsters

273350.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]If this card battles an opponents monster during your Battle Phase, it cannot declare an attack during your next turn. If this card destroy a oponent's monter, put one Poison Counter on a monster card on the field. Decrease the ATK of a card with a Poison Counter by 200. If a card on the field have 3 Poison Counters on it, decrease the ATK of all cards that your oponent's control by 1000.

273350d.jpg

273350.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card can only be Summoned if you control 1 Face-Up card with "Poison" in it's card name. Tribute this card to put 2 Poison Counters on a Monster Card on the field. Decrease the ATK of a monster with a Poison Counter by 200. If this card is Special Summoned from your Graveyard destroy all monsters with a Poison Counter on the field.

hey i like u are makin ayon of cards this is good and thats how u get better. Decent cards to lazy to fix ocg but with names of cards they are kinda bad. The first one is goo but 2nd and 3rd arent For poison girl u should call her lady of poson or something like that and instead of posion slime u should do poison parasite

Archived