Other Super Card

Zeaux

I think this card good but i really need OCG help

273350f.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is Summoned remove all cards you control and discard all cards in your hand from play. For each card removed from play by that effect put 1 Dark Counter on this card. If this card have 3 or less Dark Counter destroy this card and inflict 500 damage to your oponent. if this card have 5 or less Dark Counters, this card is not affected by the effect of a Magic or a Trap card that your oponent's control. if this card have 7 Dark Counters or less this card can attack twice during the same turn. You can remove 2 Dark Counter from this card to Draw 1 card from your Deck.

When this card is Summoned (<== From where? And What Type

? Fusion? Normal? Special? remove from play all cards you control (except this card).(Now it's not overpowered) For each card removed from play by that effect put 1 Dark Counter on this card. If this card have 3 or less Dark Counter destroy this card and inflict 500 damage to your opponent. If this card have 5 or less Dark Counters, this card is not affected by the effect of a Spell (<===Magic? Those where long gone in YGX!) or a Trap cards that your opponent's control. If this card has 7 Dark Counters or more this card can attack twice during the same turn but loses half it attack if you choose to use this effect until the end of you next turn. You can remove 1 Dark Counters from this card to draw 1 card from your Deck.

If red you did some bad Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker Homework!

If in bold Then it has been capitalized, add or removed so it is not under/overpowered.

All those make it a 2/10! Change the effect and it will be a 4/10.

When this card is Summoned (<== From where? And What Type

? Fusion? Normal? Special? remove from play all cards you control (except this card).(Now it's not overpowered) For each card removed from play by this card's effect place 1 Dark Counter on this card. If this card has 3 or less Dark Counter destroy this card and inflict 500 damage to your opponent. If this card has 5 or less Dark Counters' date=' this card is [s']not[/s] unaffected by the effect of a Spell (<===Magic? Those where long gone in YGX!) or a Trap Cards that your opponent 's controls. If this card has 7 Dark Counters or more this card can attack twice during the same turn. This card's ATK is halved if you choose to use this effect until your End Phase. You can remove 1 Dark Counter from this card to draw 1 card from your Deck.

If red you did some bad Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker Homework!

If in bold Then it has been capitalized, add or removed so it is not under/overpowered.

All those make it a 2/10! Change the effect and it will be a 4/10.

Fixed, I agree with GHLegend.

I'd also give a 2/10 for this card is well.

Just improve on your OCG and effect and this card will be fine.

I found OCG errors in GHLegend's correction. There are more bold changes meaning I fixed some.

Lol, i made a card with same pic. You use Wen's Deviants?

Anyway, not as good as i expected. 7/10

If this card have 3 or less Dark Counter destroy this card and inflict 500 damage to your oponent. if this card have 5 or less Dark Counters' date=' this card is not affected by the effect of a Magic or a Trap card that your oponent's control. if this card have 7 Dark Counters or less this card can attack twice during the same turn. You can remove 2 Dark Counter from this card to Draw 1 card from your Deck.

[/quote']

Ocg errors (GH helped) and idea is a little willy nilly.

Archived