Dont have luck with magic and trap cards? Must see this card!! (Fixed OCG and better pic )

Zeaux

other single card that help peoples that dont have luck with spell and trap cards

273350a.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is Summoned destroy one Face-Up Spell card that you control and increase Life Points by 500. Each time a Spell or a Trap Card is Set you can discard one card from your hand to destroy the Spell or Trap card. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard by a card effect, put this card on the top of your Deck.

hope you like it and rate!!

The picture needs some work, it is not very clear and has a pixel problem (too often saved in jpg format -> quality suffered). Card's effect is nice, due to the effect *maybe* reduce the ATK or DEF by 100. Else good card. Fix this if you may for a 9/10 at least. Now it's rather a 7/10.

thanx! the image have errors because i did a photoshop with it to delete the word tha was on the pic because this the image is like that now (but i lke that pic) i will try to fix anyway thanx again!!

Correct OCG: When this card is Summoned, destroy 1 face-up Spell Card you control increase your Life Points by 500. Each time a Spell or Trap Card is Set, you can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy the Spell or Trap Card. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard by a card effect, put this card on the top of your Deck.

9/10. It looks like you've been improving a lot, haven't you? Keep it up, bud. ;)

Oh, and I'm in a good mood seeing that pic, so I give you that nice comment. Don't try to break the moment. XD

Archived