My first cards. Plz take a look and post

Cody Frost

• 2 weeks later...

They're just my first: I actually think Marvel was a bit correct though. The effects are a bit mandatory and the pics were a little off. But, hey, at least I'm trying.

Speaking of trying, I think this card might be useful for the Crystal Beast Theme but somehow I know this card will be limited to 1.

146434.jpg

Almost forgot:

Web site -> http://www.fotosearch.com/bthumb/CSP/CSP124/k1248077.jpg

And another one:

146434.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card can only be played from your hand or Deck, while you have 1 or more "Crystal Beast" cards on your Spell and Trap card zones and "Ancient City – Rainbow Ruins" on the field. Place this card on top of the field spell ("Ancient City – Rainbow Ruins" is not destroyed or sent to the Graveyard). This card gains all the effects of "Ancient City – Rainbow Ruins". You can activate the following effects once per turn: ● During either players turn, if a card that has "Crystal" in its name is sent to the Graveyard, return it to your hand instead. ● Gain life points equal to the number of different "Crystal" cards you control x 300. ● Increase the ATK or DEF of a "Crystal Beast" monster you control by 300 until your next Draw Phase.

From: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/contests/05-03-7-wonders/images/winners/ss05.jpg

again with marvals sparkeling personality...

i think they are very good effects and the pics are mongo cool.

id run the firs ont in my cosmic monsters deck. you should check it out' date=' the likn is in my sig :D

8/10 cuz the effects are useful and versatile

[/quote']

And by this you mean?

Actually "my" theme is the "Lunar" series. From there I can make three types of decks based on opposite elements and beast, beast-warrior and warrior type monsters. Problem is...I CAN'T FIND GOOD PICS FOR THEM!!! and it drives me nuts...

If you want to take a look at the effects of them in the written card section, judt click on my sig.

Archived