my strategy

Luna Diviner

What you think  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What you think

• I like very much!
    • I dislike but i'm a moran

first u must have lightning vortex,premature burial,megamorph and mataza the zappa and giant trunade.

first use giant trunade to send ure opponents spells and traps back tribute mataza for lightning vortex pay 800 for premature burial retunr mataza and use megamorph u will have less lifepoints if u use premature and attack and wit the effect attack twice

first u must have lightning vortex' date='premature burial,megamorph and mataza the zappa and giant trunade.

first use giant trunade to send ure opponents spells and traps back tribute mataza for lightning vortex pay 800 for premature burial retunr mataza and use megamorph u will have less lifepoints if u use premature and attack and wit the effect attack twice

[/quote']

And how are you planning to get all those cards in your hand in the first place?

Giant Trunade can be destroyed by an opponent's Magic Jammer.

Don't you mean discard instead of tribute?

Lightning Vortex only destroyes face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field.

WTF EQUIP MATAZA WITH METAMORPH??? Use Axe of Despair instead.

Or "United we stand", like georgeyboy654 said.

Your life points won't be THAT low.

If your opponent's Life Points are lower then yours, the ATK is halved, so you will be in big trouble next turn.

Here's a better strategty.

Be sure your Life Points are ALOT lower then your opponent.

Use Heavy Storm to destroy all Spell/Trap cards on the field (yes, can also be negated by Magic Jammer, but Heavy Strom DESTROYES Spell/Trap cards instead of returning them.).

Discard Mataza the Zapper from your hand to activate Vortex Lighting to destroy all face-up monsters on your opponent side of the field.

Than Special Summon Mataza with Premiul Burial, like you said (or any other Live giving cards).

Equip it with Axe of Despair.

ATTACK!!!

But both stragtaties are too basic and crap really. And getting ALL the cards for that stragety would be impossible, unless your deck depends on it. ¬¬

LOL

Gibdo' date=' it's okay, if you're right, just why are ya so upset :P

And it won me a lot of duels :D

[/quote']

So cheating won you a lot of duels? Congratulations :P

Neg rep :P

I don't want to be insulted by a n00b who just started with playing Yu-Gi-Oh.

You gave me a neg rep for being a "n00b". Good lord, how can you call me a n00b of all things? Just coz I corrected you on a ruling? That makes sense... I've been playing this game for quite a while now thank you very much, I'm hardly a n00b, especially when it comes to rulings.

Well I'm not going to give you a neg just coz you gave me one... I still don't think I deserve one for accusing you of cheating, which you did and seemed pretty proud of the fact that you had been. I can't fully understand how I insulted you exactly.

WELL huys im might think of a few new strategies and the ppl i duel are a bit second rate one of my friends uses a deck with no respect for the ban list hes got the 3 gods in the deck and blue eyes shinnig i beat him with tsukoyomi but other then a few of my firends i duel bad duelist but one of them is the younger cousin of a great duelist the guys name is ??? a d his cousin is a kid in my scholl he says his cousin won the world tournament

Yeah, I once thought you can use Mataza with Creature Swap. Creture Swap became the post broken card there was in my Strike Ninja, where I would use it with my Mystic Tomatos, my D.D.Scout Planes, my Matazas, and my Stike Ninja. I know that I can't use it with Mataza now, but I am unsure if I can use Strike Ninja's effect right after I use Creature Swap and still get their monster. Can you? And even if you can't 3 Tomoatos and 3 Scout pplanes are enough to abuse CS to full power.

Archived