Do you remember my first card?

Black-Rose

Well, they aren't so original as Gargoyle of Justice (http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-116008.html), but i like the idea and i want to show them:

270556c.jpg

Effect:

When this card is Summoned, place 1 Night Counter on this card. During your Standby Phase, if this card has 1 Night Counter, remove it. If you do this, during your next Standby Phase, negate this effect and place 1 Night Counter on this card. If this card has 1 Night Counter, it can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If it does not have any Night Counter, you must pay 700 Life Points in your End Phase. When this card has 1 Night Counter, this card loses 1000 ATK.

(the pic is the same of Gargoyle of Justice but i edited it)

270556g.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Removing "Gargoyle of Injustice" and "Gargoyle of Justice" in your Graveyard from the play. During your Standby Phase you can Special Summon 1 Night Token (4/DARK/Fiend/1000/1000) on your opponent's side of the field. If all Monster Card Zones are used and there are 1 or more Night Tokens, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly by destroying all Night Tokens on your opponent's side of the field. If there are not Night Tokens on the field, this card cannot declare an attack.

Credit by the pic of this card: deviantart, Ironshod

Archived