strange effect, try and rate.VERY UNIQUE>

Archelaus

265274.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by offering "Dark Magician" and "Call of the Haunted" as Tributes. When this card is Summoned, both players must exchange their Decks. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can add 1 "Dark Magician" or "Call of the Haunted" from your Graveyard to your hand. During both player's End Phases, decrease this card's ATK by 500.

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't necessarily have to destroy Call of the Haunted -- after all, take a look at Anteatereatingant.

Instead, just make it say that you can only Special Summon it by 'sending one Dark Magician and one Call of the Haunted' to the Graveyard, or however you'd word it with proper OCG.

However, if you're making it Semi-Nomi (which is what it is), you don't have to say 'This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set' -- instead, just say 'This card can only be Special Summoned . . . ' and so forth. I think. I'm not entirely sure, if someone can either correct or confirm this I would be appreciative.

. . . And thank you very much for putting such an interesting card up, I needed to wind down after going through a set of gawdawful vanillas and made-up types (Fries, Shake, Sailor Man, Boogeyman . . . PLANT, AQUA, WARRIOR, AND FIEND DO EXIST) . . . so again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

[align=center]OxygënHydrõ™ Rating

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments :

Good pic

Need IMG Credit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OCG fix

I think already explained with other users

Pic : 8/10

Balance : 5/10

OCG : 7/10

Overall : 6.7/10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/align]

My Rating

10/10 : EPIC !!!

9/10 : Almost Perfect, little more

8/10 : Great Work

7/10 : Good Enough

6/10 : Balancing Needed

5/10 : Need Remakes, Fixing, and Balancing

4/10 : Unacceptable

3/10 : Is this a card ??

2/10 : You burn my eyes !!

1/10 : Don't make this card again !!!

0/10 : I can't say anything, except EPIC FAIL