Please look at my cards

Yoshymitsu

Ravage Water Reptile is fairly overpowered. I don't give 2050 ATK to a Level 4. Real maximum without hindering effects would be 1900.

Fixed lore:

If this card attacks one of your opponent's monsters, you must discard 2 cards from your hand.

Skull Reaper has decent stats for a Level 5, bare minimum ATK/DEF, but it's okay. However, the "Both players must pay 400 Life Points" seems OP to me.

Fixed lore:

If this card successfully destroys one of your opponent's monsters, the destroyed monster is removed to play. During the Standby Phase, you may pay 400 Life points. If you don't pay, destroy this card. During your opponent's Standby Phase, he must pay 400 Life Points.

Legendary Phoenix has very high stats, and despite the "Non-Pyro/Non-Dragon" decreaser, the "not destroyed by battle" and "opponent S/T destroyed under conditions" are OP to me.

Also, you should find another picture. To me, the guy in the middle has nothing to do here, especially if you want to depict only the dragon.

I didn't fix the lore of this monster, you should consider rewriting his effect before.

Rated C.

Archived