Cristal Dinosaur

Zeaux

a dinosaur card WOW

273350t.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 2 EARTH monsters you control. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 Level 4 or higher monsters you control to double this card's ATK during the Damage Step only. If you use that effect, you must remove 5 Monster Cards from your Deck from play. If you have exactly 10 Monster Cards in the Graveyard during your Standby Phase, inflict 2000 damage to your Life Points.

Fixed!!

is that name ment to be cyrstal???

either way I see no more OCG in your card.

the card is blanced and effective for one turn kills

you get a 8/10

no this is not a cristal beast it's is name is cristal because have a cristal on the pic XD anyway thanx!!

Correct OCG: This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 2 EARTH monsters you control. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 Level 4 or higher monsters you control to double this card's ATK during the Damage Step only. If you use that effect, you must remove 5 Monster Cards from your Deck from play. If you have exactly 10 Monster Cards in the Graveyard during your Standby Phase, inflict 2000 damage to your Life Points.

Wow, I started to like your cards. You remind me of myself back then. =)

Good pic, solid OCG with few grammatical errors, Good job.

is that name ment to be cyrstal???

either way I see no more OCG in your card.

the card is blanced and effective for one turn kills

you get a 8/10

no this is not a cristal beast it's is name is cristal because have a cristal on the pic XD anyway thanx!!

it would still be Crystal though XD... Cristal is not a word o.0

No, those aren't diamonds, just change the name to Crystal XD

As for rating, theres one minor spelling error, where it says, "Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 Level 4 or higher monsters you control to double this card's ATK during the Damage Step only", take out the "s" in "monsters". Thats the only correction i can find, other than the name. So once you fix them it'll be great, i'll give u a 9.5/10 :D nice job.

Archived